Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

Over the past month, we’ve seen a strong spike in interest in our Xbox One console options, including the new $399 offering, and the amazing lineup of games announced during E3. Since the new Xbox One offering launched on June 9th, we’ve seen sales of Xbox One more than double* in the US, compared to sales in May, and solid growth in Xbox 360 sales.

We’re excited to welcome so many fans to Xbox this summer and we can’t wait for them to get their hands on the wide selection of new games available this year on Xbox One, including Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSunset OverdriveForza Horizon 2, and Ori and the Blind Forest. Xbox One is the only place you can play these games along with creative independent titles and blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed UnityCall of Duty: Advanced WarfareDestinyEvolveGrand Theft Auto V, and dozens more. We’re honored that Xbox One was awarded with the best games line-up of 2014 by game critics at E3 and our fans have a lot of amazing new games to look forward to in the coming months.

Starting in August with the release of Madden NFL 15, new blockbuster hits will launch for Xbox One at an incredible pace throughout the fall, as we head into the holiday season. Gamers love the holidays and we are lining up incredible deals and special promotions to celebrate. The fun is just getting started and we can’t wait to share more exciting news soon.  

http://news.xbox.com...-double-in-june

I'm glad. Despite what Nollog and Ryduo say, the Xbox One is actually a great console. It may not have any games now, but the Wii U/PS4 are the same position as well.  Things will look better once Sunset Overdrive and The Master Chief Collection comes out in the fall.  

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

WiiU has a boat load of great games on it now.

Only XBO game with any interest is Scalebound.

#3 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

So what? They sold 2 consoles now?

Stupid Snowmads!

#4 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

Cant lie I am kind of pissed Wii U is not selling more... even with Mario kart 8 launch it cant beat out even xbox one in monthly sales. Man that negative preception is still holding on. still see so many people saying if Wii U get this game it will then justify my purchase. It like buying a Wii U is the uncool thing to do. The system has such an amazing lineup of games its not even funny. I just do not get it. I mean I am happy MK8 is doing well and improving system sales but i want so bad for it to be number one selling console for at least one month. Sorry that was kind of a rant but I just had to get it off my chest.

#5 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

http://news.xbox.com...-double-in-june

I'm glad. Despite what Nollog and Ryduo say, the Xbox One is actually a great console. It may not have any games now, but the Wii U/PS4 are the same position as well.  Things will look better once Sunset Overdrive and The Master Chief Collection comes out in the fall.  

Hmm. You could definitely make that argument about PS4, but not Wii U. Pretty common knowledge in the gaming community right now that Wii u has the most great games out and coming.

Edited by WydrA, 17 July 2014 - 06:38 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!