Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

Gaza City (CNN) -- Thirteen Israeli troops were killed overnight in Gaza, the Israel Defense Forces said Sunday.

The IDF did not immediately give details.

Hamas said it lured Israeli tanks into a Gaza field in which it had hidden improvised explosive devices, and "destroyed the force completely."

In a statement, Hamas claimed "responsibility for this heroic operation on the doorsteps of Gaza."

It was Israel's biggest death toll in the current fighting, bringing the total killed to 18 soldiers and two civilians.

Among Palestinians, the death toll has soared past 400.

Hundreds fled in panic into Gaza City on Sunday as Israeli troops focused their firepower on the nearby town of Shaja'ia. The shelling and bombing killed at least 60 people and wounded 300, according to the Gaza Health Ministry.

Bodies lay in streets beside gashes blasted into apartment buildings, said people who had escaped the violence.

Overnight, Hamas fired rockets from Shaja'ia toward Israel. The militant group also turned down an invitation by Egypt to talk about a cease-fire initiative that Cairo had proposed.

For three days, the IDF had warned residents of Shaja'ia to flee, Israel said. Such warnings are delivered through calls and text messages as well as fliers that said "it is the intention of the IDF to carry out aerial strikes against terror sites and operatives" in the area. The fliers told people to head to Gaza City by Wednesday morning and not to return until further notice. The IDF posted an English translation of the fliers Sunday on Twitter.

http://edition.cnn.c...mideast-crisis/

Damnit it Isarel. Ugh. horsing country still lives in a 200 year old state of mind.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Arabs need to stop attacking Israel. Especially using schools parks and mosques as staging grounds.

Israel is perhaps the most thoughtful nation ever in defending itself. Even dropping pamphlets to let residents know to evacuate. Who does that? Who let's civilians in ene,y territory know where the next stroke is? Israel does.

And then you have the cowards already living in land Israel GAVE them firing explosive weapons every month. That's a nice thank you. Lol

Wars are fought over land. The Arabs hate the Jews nut are afraid to fight them head on. So their tactics are to constantly terrorize and attack and murder innocent civilians including women and children. On purpose. These are their targets. Not collateral damage. Targets.

And recently, it came out that Hamas leaders were telling civilians to remin in known Israeli strike zones. On purpose. But you won't find the stinking Hamas leader there... These are filthy terrorists. And somehow they get sympathy. They play their own people.

Israel does their best to minimize tragedy but they can't be expected to just sit there and take it. No country would. Yet there's always a double standard with Israel.

If I was a citizen of Israel, I'd be grateful my country was protecting me and my children.

Actually watch some fool on YouTube mad at Israel for overreacting (like you can do that when your land is being besieged and your people murdered). Idiot actually called what Hamas is doing the equivalent of "kicking someone in the balls" while making Israel out to be shooting the person. I'm sorry, but murdering children isn't the equivalent of "kicking someone in the balls" it's the worst mind of terror. And it's been happening for decades. We only hear when Israel does something. The reality is that they deal with this a lot.

Any time Israel defends itself, you'll see the same old story played out ad nauseum.

Muslim opposition appearing on tv, internet, radio, and print, crying, acting sad like victims, pictures of dead children in arm, and acting like they did nothing wrong. Somehow mean ol Israel just felt like beating them up. Seriously. I thought tactics would change by now. But it's the same old broken record. And the media eats it up.

There is one way. One way to stop this. Have Palestinian leadership crack down on the terrorist attack against Israel. Instead they condone, support, and LEAD THESE ATTACKS.

It's not Israel who is at fault. If they were, they'd be the instigators. They are fighting, because they have no choice. The attacks don't stop. And they doesn't want to just let the criminals continue to destroy lives.

If someone broke I to my house to hurt my family, they'd die. If some guy slapped by wife or kid, I'd knock his teeth out. I'm not going to let some guy randomly decide to slap my family around on various days of the month whenever he feels like it. My wife and kid coming crying to me every day, bruised and crying. If the guy won't stop, I'll MAKE him stop.

And if some guy actually murdered my wife or child... Well you get the picture.

Here's what the criminals need to understand: you want to keep you teeth, keep yo hands to yourself. Hopefully the land squatters known as Palestinians get the message. But as history has shown, they'll just regroup and go back to cowardly terrorizing innocent women and children and murdering who they can.

Now if Mexico were to start rocketing San Diego every week, we'd all be ok with that right? Mean ol' USA striking rocket stations in Mexico... Riiiight.

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

*Hamas said it lured Israeli tanks into a Gaza field in which it had hidden improvised explosive devices, and "destroyed the force completely."

In a statement, Hamas claimed "responsibility for this heroic operation on the doorsteps of Gaza."

It was Israel's biggest death toll in the current fighting, bringing the total killed to 18 soldiers (13 that day)*

Merkava IV's have 4 crew members and also function as APC's; with another 6 soldiers, infantry dismounts, for 10 personell per vehicle.
Tank platoons consist of 4 tanks, which would be 40 people if the platoon was 'destroyed completely'.

Hamas is BS-ing.

I dont think I would consider sacrificing over 400 of your people to take out a grand total of 18 of the people you hate a 'heroic operation'.

I think finally stopping this BS and not killing each other anymore would be a 'heroic operation'.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!