• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

http://www.escapistm...Failure-Machine

Such unicorn tongue from  a crybaby.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Your whining is refuted.

He has a painting of mysterio as a bowler, and a pink tie from hong kong.

Regaurdless hes right. But keep on letting microsoft finger your bum hole. Just dont come crying to me when you end up with winkie in there.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 Teddy

Teddy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • NNID:latios
  • Fandom:
    mlp

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

I have heard bad thing about it

cant have signature cuz of internet explorer :/

#4 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

still beating Wii U in month to month sales

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

Pretty sure he sucks on that wang tie. However agree with him. Things are only getting worse as well. Nadella CEO of MS doesn't agree with even having the Xbox division. He wants it as a mobile service in the future rather than a console so this could be MS last console leaving next generation up to PS5 and Nintendo Fusion.

#6 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

still beating Wii U in month to month sales

Sales are only part of success. Yes Microsoft is making money, therefore in the western corporate world, the Xbox can be considered more of a success than Wii U. In pretty much any other way? No. Far from it.

On a similar note, this is a big reason why I have never been seriously tempted to move away from buying Nintendo only.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#7 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

Sales are only part of success. Yes Microsoft is making money, therefore in the western corporate world, the Xbox can be considered more of a success than Wii U. In pretty much any other way? No. Far from it.

On a similar note, this is a big reason why I have never been seriously tempted to move away from buying Nintendo only.

I made the statement in disgust. I have been a Nintendo only gamers sinces NES (i was a kid then obviously). I love what Nintendo brings to the table it just seems like gamers are doing everything they can to keep Wii U down. Like no way should x1 be outselling Wii U on a month to month basis. I thought with the launch on mk8 Wii U would at least have one month where it was sales leader. I guess we will see what July does for the console.

#8 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

Xbox is a good thing for ms. The only thing that keeps them relevent.

Surface is a failure. Zune was a joke.

Xbox is a success and the 360 era was huge.

But instead of ms acting hungry like they were with the 360, they acted entitled.

Alienated fans. The system itself is great. The services are great. But the corporate arise they wanted to pull was what destroyed the trust they had built.

Killing xbox only serves to cause more distrust. Zune not all that? Kill it. Who cares about customers who bought in. Plays for sure? Lol

Nadella wants to make bold moves, but he doesn't understand this new computing era. It's more follow the leader.

As I said before with xbox, the new "head of Xbox" spencer is just a front. He has to report to filthy Elop. The failure of a CEO who tried to kiss up to Nadella by stating a desire to kill off xbox. And his appointment immediately was an indicator that's what they will do.

Elop and Nadella are two old and out of touch guys. Deserve each other.

Meanwhile ms can't give windows mobile away to hardware vendors, can't sell their own mobile hardware, and pc market share continues to shrink.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess. Once xbox is simply a steam machine ecosystem, ms has lost their last bastion of relevance.

The funny thing is, they've been trying to integrate hardware and software for a few years now and never have chosen to learn from their best thing going:xbox... Which just so happens to be a shining example of hardware and software done right. But microsoft. Lol

#9 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

Your whining is refuted.

He has a painting of mysterio as a bowler, and a pink tie from hong kong.

Regaurdless hes right. But keep on letting microsoft finger your bum hole. Just dont come crying to me when you end up with winkie in there.

He's not right tho, Jim is a hack and should not to be trusted. He ruins rather than improve the face of gaming. Sooner his kind are put out, soon you and deluded people who follow his word can realize everyone is out for that money and MS messed up in their presentation tactics. I'm kinda disappointed in you, Grandpa 3Dude. 

Edited by BASEDGOD Pachter, 21 July 2014 - 10:13 PM.

#10 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

Surface is a failure. Zune was a joke.

Xbox is a success and the 360 era was huge.

But instead of ms acting hungry like they were with the 360, they acted entitled.

Alienated fans. The system itself is great. The services are great. But the corporate arise they wanted to pull was what destroyed the trust they had built.

Killing xbox only serves to cause more distrust. Zune not all that? Kill it. Who cares about customers who bought in. Plays for sure? Lol

Nadella wants to make bold moves, but he doesn't understand this new computing era. It's more follow the leader.

As I said before with xbox, the new "head of Xbox" spencer is just a front. He has to report to filthy Elop. The failure of a CEO who tried to kiss up to Nadella by stating a desire to kill off xbox. And his appointment immediately was an indicator that's what they will do.

Elop and Nadella are two old and out of touch guys. Deserve each other.

Meanwhile ms can't give windows mobile away to hardware vendors, can't sell their own mobile hardware, and pc market share continues to shrink.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess. Once xbox is simply a steam machine ecosystem, ms has lost their last bastion of relevance.

The funny thing is, they've been trying to integrate hardware and software for a few years now and never have chosen to learn from their best thing going:xbox... Which just so happens to be a shining example of hardware and software done right. But microsoft. Lol

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

Why did you post that twice in the same topic?

#12 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

I made the statement in disgust. I have been a Nintendo only gamers sinces NES (i was a kid then obviously). I love what Nintendo brings to the table it just seems like gamers are doing everything they can to keep Wii U down. Like no way should x1 be outselling Wii U on a month to month basis. I thought with the launch on mk8 Wii U would at least have one month where it was sales leader. I guess we will see what July does for the console.

Oh ok. Just a misunderstanding due to the whole "internet has no tone" thingy.

That and that other thing. What was called again? Oh yeah, windows, the international industry standard. :P

He's not right tho, Jim is a hack and should not to be trusted. He ruins rather than improve the face of gaming. Sooner his kind are put out, soon you and deluded people who follow his word can realize everyone is out for that money and MS messed up in their presentation tactics. I'm kinda disappointed in you, Grandpa 3Dude. 

That really isn't true. simply put, that's a western thing, and even then it doesn't apply to all western companies. Yes every company needs and wants as much money as possible, but not eery company is willing to throw their fans under the bus to do it.

A lot of the stuff Nintendo does has not actually caused them to gain any money (ambassador program anybody?) but they do it because simply put they feel bad when they do wrong by their fans. You think Nintendo had to do the ambassador program? No. the 3DS would have been just as successful now if they hadn't done it, and everyone would have forgotten about it. Things like the way Nintendo was having fun at E3 really proves they are different, and approaching the industry with a different attitude. Yeah you can try and pin everything on them hoping it makes them more money but then you're just being cynical to the point you aren't even being realistic anymore, and are purposely ignoring the most obvious answer to the perceived problem. kind of like an atheist...

​And that's coming from a strong believer that man is essentially evil.

An==

Why did you post that twice in the same topic?

When you post at the same time as someone else, your post does get posted, but it also stays in the box where you right it, and you can't see it's been posted. He probably pressed post, switched tabs to do something else, came back a little while later, and it looked like it hadn't been posted, so he pressed post and voila. It's happened to me before.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#13 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

According to VGChartz (yeah, I know...) the Wii U outsold the X1 for the month of June, and now they are quite close in sales.

#14 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

According to VGChartz (yeah, I know...) the Wii U outsold the X1 for the month of June, and now they are quite close in sales.

You could compare the VGChartz numbers to the official numbers Nintendo released. Then you could at least see if maybe they were close.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#15 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:42 AM

YEah NPD says differently... PS4, Xb1, 3ds then Wii U

#16 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

YEah NPD says differently... PS4, Xb1, 3ds then Wii U

All right. I thought NPD was only for North America.

Edited by storabajskorven, 22 July 2014 - 02:12 AM.

#17 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:36 AM

All right. I thought NPD was only for North America.

I guess that could be right I live in NA so I guess thats what i think of. Maybe worldwide Wii U outsold xb1. I just find it depressing that when Wii U launched and still today people claim it does not have the software to justify a purchase.... yet ps4 and to a LESSER extent xb1 is selling better than Wii U.

#18 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:37 AM

I guess that could be right I live in NA so I guess thats what i think of. Maybe worldwide Wii U outsold xb1. I just find it depressing that when Wii U launched and still today people claim it does not have the software to justify a purchase.... yet ps4 and to a LESSER extent xb1 is selling better than Wii U.

Apple makes more money than Microsoft. Beats makes more money than everyone else in the headphone market.

Advertising is everything. The majority of people in NA who buy electronics just need to see something is expensive, be told that it's "the best" by the company who made it, and see that other people are buying it because it's the cool thing to do, and they're more than wiling to spend half a k with little to no research.

It's incredibly depressing and infuriating.

btw, this is another reason companies treat everyone like idiots. Most people are.

Edited by WydrA, 22 July 2014 - 03:37 AM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#19 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:44 AM

Apple makes more money than Microsoft. Beats makes more money than everyone else in the headphone market.

Advertising is everything. The majority of people in NA who buy electronics just need to see something is expensive, be told that it's "the best" by the company who made it, and see that other people are buying it because it's the cool thing to do, and they're more than wiling to spend half a k with little to no research.

It's incredibly depressing and infuriating.

btw, this is another reason companies treat everyone like idiots. Most people are.

Agree its just sad because Wii U is such a great console and Nintendo have done so many thing to improve slow OS, system features, and game lineup. Wii U should be the console everone is trying to purchase.

#20 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:05 AM

Anyone with intelligence can see everything said in that video is 100% true. Not once have MS apologized for their blatant lies.

That being said, under new leadership they are slowly making the console exactly what it should have been from the start, a games console.

They built everything around Kinect, so now it's gone MS better start thinking of companies that can scrap the accessory for cash as their warehouses will be full of the damn things that nobody wants.

Edited by Toilet_Snaker, 22 July 2014 - 04:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!