• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#61 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:08 PM

Think Driveclub is a lot more impressive visually but Horizon 2 is probably the better game.

Driveclub is better-looking, sure, but Forza Horizon 2 IS the better game, not probably, haha  :laugh:

***AUTO-MERGED: Sunset Overdrive Review! (11/11/14)***

Sunset Overdrive was NOT a game on my radar.  However, being an Xbox One owner, I felt it would have been an absolute misstep to not buy the game even if just for review purposes...

Boy was I in for a surprise!

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 11 November 2014 - 06:09 PM.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

#62 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:17 PM

All that rail grinding reminded me of Sly Cooper :)

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#63 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

Being the first Call of Duty entry done by Sledgehammer games, how does Advanced Warfare compare to past entries? Is it more of the same, or is it a reimagining? Let's find out!

All that rail grinding reminded me of Sly Cooper :)

I missed the franchise entirely, but who knows, I may go back in time and try it out, hehe  :P

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#64 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

Being the first Call of Duty entry done by Sledgehammer games, how does Advanced Warfare compare to past entries? Is it more of the same, or is it a reimagining? Let's find out!

I missed the franchise entirely, but who knows, I may go back in time and try it out, hehe  :P

Only Sony franchise I ever somewhat seriously played and the only one I ever loved.

And no surprise about CoD there lol

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#65 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:28 PM

Zyrox are you getting Halo The Master Chief Collection? If so I would like to watch your review on that.

#66 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

Zyrox are you getting Halo The Master Chief Collection? If so I would like to watch your review on that.

Mehbees  :laugh: (check my XBL profile!)

***AUTO-MERGED: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Review!***

Wasn't feeling too well, seemed to have affected my enunciation of several words... Ah well, nothing a man can do about sickness xD Of course, more importantly, I've been making my way through 'Halo: The Master Chief Collection', and here is my review!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#67 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

Pretty good review, but of course we all have different opinions and my problems with the game are poor controller response times for campaign and online, deadzone with the sticks (thankfully now patched for Halo 3) and online generally doesn't work.

Apart from that they did a good job with each Halo's single player.

#68 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

Pretty good review, but of course we all have different opinions and my problems with the game are poor controller response times for campaign and online, deadzone with the sticks (thankfully now patched for Halo 3) and online generally doesn't work.

Apart from that they did a good job with each Halo's single player.

Hmmm, I had no poor controller response at all... If you mean the "feel" of the acceleration values on movement, I can see what you mean since I play CoDAW.  The controller responsiveness is 60 fps smooth, but everything feels heavier than CoDAW.

And there were times Halo 4 looked like it belonged in the current generation, I really can't wait to see what 343 Industries pulls off with Halo 5!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#69 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:41 PM

Hmmm, I had no poor controller response at all... If you mean the "feel" of the acceleration values on movement, I can see what you mean since I play CoDAW.  The controller responsiveness is 60 fps smooth, but everything feels heavier than CoDAW.

And there were times Halo 4 looked like it belonged in the current generation, I really can't wait to see what 343 Industries pulls off with Halo 5!

Did you see/did Mitch send you the video of your booty shaking?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#70 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

Did you see/did Mitch send you the video of your booty shaking?

Nope, at least not that I know of... 

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#71 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:28 AM

Nope, at least not that I know of... 

Aw man, he took it down :(

You'll probably hae to PM him if you want to see it :/

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#72 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:04 PM

Since I have Halo:TMCC, I got to jump into the Halo 5 multiplayer beta.  What I primarily wanted to find out was how it felt to play in a genre that is overcrowded: many sharing similar control feel and mechanics.  Is Halo 5 going to set itself apart, and is that a good thing?

[See OP]

***AUTO-MERGED: Dragon Age: Inquisition Review (1/27/15)***

First, I apologize for the delay in getting this review out to those who were waiting for it! Second, and more importantly, does this game help scratch my itch in waiting for Zelda on the Wii U?

***AUTO-MERGED: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Havoc DLC Review***

So I skipped the season pass to try out the first DLC pack released for Advanced Warfare to see if I feel the new zombies mode will be worth it.  I'll readily admit I had fun, but was it $15 of fun?

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 03 February 2015 - 12:04 PM.

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#73 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:39 PM

Wow- your review of Dragon Age sounded like it deserved more than an 8.5....I'll get this eventually but it will be a while b/c of my back log.

#74 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:06 AM

Since, like, 2 people said they'd be interested in seeing my opinions on the new Battlefield Hardline beta, I went ahead and did it all for them! :P

[See OP]

Wow- your review of Dragon Age sounded like it deserved more than an 8.5....I'll get this eventually but it will be a while b/c of my back log.

The issues I listed still hold it back from being a higher-scoring game: slow mounts that are barely faster than being on foot, a clunky interface, tons of junk to constantly have to sell, stiff animation and animation stuttering... The animation issues were one of the biggest offenders, as there's no reason for a modern 2014 game to have an issue like that!

***AUTO-MERGED: Xbox One vs Wii U!***

Now that I've owned the Xbox One for 6 months, it's time to give a more proper shakedown to it and pit it against the Wii U. Has my first Microsoft console turned me into a fan?

***AUTO-MERGED: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Review!***

Yes this game has boobs.  It also has high level martial arts being performed by hot females that goes above the stereotype that females generally do not have physical prowess.  I like boobs, but I also like a good, strong female!

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 10 March 2015 - 11:07 AM.

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#75 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

keep up the great work. entertaining and informative as always. nice Deus Ex review also.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#76 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

keep up the great work. entertaining and informative as always. nice Deus Ex review also.

Thanks! If it's still you doing the forum header art and blasting the spammer bots, keep up the good work!  :laugh:

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#77 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:07 PM

Thanks! If it's still you doing the forum header art and blasting the spammer bots, keep up the good work!  :laugh:

Thanks! I did the Mp10 banner but retiring and letting others contribute hopefully for Splatoon and other big games this year.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#78 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:03 AM

That's a lotta old and new games for $30... But how many of the games should you be interested in for it to be worth it?  I'd say 1/3 of them is enough, and even then... it honestly makes Nintendo look pretty greedy considering the pricing scheme of the Virtual Console!

***AUTO-MERGED: Forza Motorsport 6 Review!***

There's just something about powerful, nimble cars that brings out the absolutely garbage Brit in me.  I'm not Jeremy Clarkson, and this isn't Top Gear, but it IS Forza Motorsport 6!

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 24 September 2015 - 11:03 AM.

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#79 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:11 AM

Just got both- got Rare Replay for $20 and $10 off of Forza.... Haven't played either b/c of that Mario game and..... embarrassed to say Skylanders.  

#80 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

Just got both- got Rare Replay for $20 and $10 off of Forza.... Haven't played either b/c of that Mario game and..... embarrassed to say Skylanders.  

Don't be embarrassed... That is, unless you're not playing it on the Wii U along with the custom Bowser and DK Skylanders amiibo...  :P

***AUTO-MERGED***

Looks like it's just an extra snazzy white and gold controller right?  The thing is, there are a couple of differences that might just make this controller worth the extra $5!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!