#1 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:21 PM

I think that their are enough users on the forum that are into art and writing now that I can suggest a forum writers group, and a Artists group. We could have requirements for them, so not just anyone can become one (like that guide accident that was a train wreck). Artists should be able to show significant interest and show that they actually make art and post often, writers must show significant skill in writing to be allowed in the group. We could make it so its just a title and you don't get any other benefits besides the title or the color of your username. Heck, we could even have a musicians group because there are a few users that play instruments.

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 31 December 2011 - 02:25 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#2 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Such groups wouldn't only be dependent on whether we have enough members to justify them, but also whether they'd be relevant to the forums in the greater scheme of things. Seeing as we're a forum tightly centred around the Wii U, I don't think they would really carry much relevance to our mission as a community. This is something better suited towards a community with a more creativity-inducing theme than a games console.

#3 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

Well I actually like the idea! I love to just type stories on my computer!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!