#1 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:14 PM

Most of you guys are Wii owners, and you know when you turn it on, it makes the most irritating noise ever. I keep on thinking that it'll mess up my Wii if I don't put in a disc quick enough.
Do you guys think that the Wii U will do that? Or will it turn on like the Xbox 360 and PS3?

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:17 PM

Most of you guys are Wii owners, and you know when you turn it on, it makes the most irritating noise ever. I keep on thinking that it'll mess up my Wii if I don't put in a disc quick enough.
Do you guys think that the Wii U will do that? Or will it turn on like the Xbox 360 and PS3?

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

To be honest, I find that the PS3's sonic beep is infinitely more annoying than the Wii's fans turning on/gears turning. Doesn't bother me in the least...much less strike me as irritating...

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

People found these annoying? Really?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

To be honest, I find that the PS3's sonic beep is infinitely more annoying than the Wii's fans turning on/gears turning. Doesn't bother me in the least...much less strike me as irritating...

I've honestly never heard any of those noises I guess I'm lucky. Though im certain that the wii u won't have to bad of a noise

Posted Image

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

im sure the wii u is not going to suffer from noise issues, theyre literally trying to make it perfect, they wont let it be noisy
Posted Image

#6 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

I know what your talking about, my Wii is REALLY loud. I'm sure Wii U will make some noise, but I'm also sure Nintendo has probably looked into that so the Wii U won't be heard on the other side of your house.

Edited by Wii8461, 05 January 2012 - 06:31 PM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#7 Cobiwan

Cobiwan

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

Doesn't really annoy me.
Besides my wii has a disc in it like 99% of the time anyways and my house isn't exactly silent.

Posted Image

#8 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

This has never really annoyed me. Why do people always get annoyed at the stupidest stuff?
Posted Image

#9 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

This has never really annoyed me. Why do people always get annoyed at the stupidest stuff?

Who said I was annoyed? I just think it's an irritating sound to hear when you turn on your console. :/

#10 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:42 PM

Come on, every console makes noise! Would you prefer for the Wii U to not work at all instead of it making a noise?

It's just stupid tbh, it's not irritating at all.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#11 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

I just thought they were normal noises. If the Wii U makes these sounds I really won't mind.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#12 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Kirby

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

All of those sounds are normal, except when the disk is spinning, I think. My Wii sounds normal (compared to tests Ive done with different Wiis).

I was just making a video to show you, but it'll take me a few mins because while I was making the video the camera's light showed me something behind the left side of the Wii that I had not seen before. Let's just say it's a Christmas present from my dang dog.... :angry:
I have no idea how the heck the dog managed to do that on such a small/ hidden space where I would never expect him to! lol!

Edit: Here's the vid:

Edited by Nin10dude712, 06 January 2012 - 01:04 AM.

Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!