Photo

AAA publishers, we brainwash our customers, us military should too.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:43 AM

http://www.gamesindu...f-duty-director

Do people believe it NOW?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:59 AM

http://www.gamesindu...f-duty-director

Do people believe it NOW?

must read... 3dude brainwashed me into thinking this is not click bait. LOL. In all seriousness... the game industry has such a big ego that they think the US military and/or government.. and other governments do not already do this to some extent? It is usually called propaganda ... or marketing according to this guy.

Edited by Sorceror12, 03 October 2014 - 07:59 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:02 AM

must read... 3dude brainwashed me into thinking this is not click bait. LOL. In all seriousness... the game industry has such a big ego that they think the US military and/or government.. and other governments do not already do this to some extent? It is usually called propaganda ... or marketing according to this guy.

I think that they believe they do it better. And I think they do.

Regaurdless, they are openly bragging about how their customers are idiots and they can brainwash them into doing anything, and thinking they like it.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

I think that they believe they do it better. And I think they do.

Regaurdless, they are openly bragging about how their customers are idiots and they can brainwash them into doing anything, and thinking they like it.

Yeah I will agree with you on that, no holds barred attitude... maybe Activision can brainwash Manuel Noriega into dropping the lawsuit.  :laugh:

BTW, i bolded your 1st sentence. I think that is key. If you THINK you do it better, others will think it too. Confidence spreads.

Edited by Sorceror12, 03 October 2014 - 08:06 AM.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:14 AM

Yeah I will agree with you on that, no holds barred attitude... maybe Activision can brainwash Manuel Noriega into dropping the lawsuit. :laugh:

BTW, i bolded your 1st sentence. I think that is key. If you THINK you do it better, others will think it too. Confidence spreads.

Well, as someone who has found out both parties are lying through their teeth, Ive found the AAA publishers have a much better track record for brainwashing believers than the military.

The hooah glammer wears off after you find yourself scrubbing toilets in basic instead of jumping off buildings while firing sams to ac/dc.

The 'gamers' gobble up anti consumer practices and think they like it, and will even ferociously defend it, as it diareea deficates in their face.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:47 AM

I wonder if they'll ever openly admit to teaming up against Nintendo...

Also, this guy would love working with Hitler.

Also also, What really disgusts me about this, is that the companies that openly admits to pulling this crap, have a better reputation than Nintendo because people are too frinking stupid to actually use their eyes, and their brains and do some research to come to their own frinking conclusions. They'd rather sit around and let companies who clearly have so, so much to gain from spreading misinformation tell them what their own truth is.

And when you try ad point this out to people, they get offended or they think you're paranoid or a hippie or some crap. They're in that deep and it's absolutely mind-blowing.

Edited by WydrA, 03 October 2014 - 09:31 AM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

Also also, What really disgusts me about this, is that the companies that openly admits to pulling this crap, have a better reputation than Nintendo because people are too frinking stupid to actually use their eyes, and their brains and do some research to come to their own frinking conclusions. They'd rather sit around and let companies who clearly have so, so much to gain from spreading misinformation tell them what their own truth is.

And when you try ad point this out to people, they get offended or they think you're paranoid or a hippie or some crap. They're in that deep and it's absolutely mind-blowing.

and that my friend is the power of brainwashing.  

#8 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:47 PM

and that my friend is the power of brainwashing.  

Some George Orwell 1984 Animal Farm level crap right there.

Edited by WydrA, 03 October 2014 - 12:47 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:41 PM

They been doing this since Xbox 2001 and became super obvious last gen why so many terrible "AAA" games are praised so much yet are so mechanically broken but are given free passes.

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

Nice to have an actual literal quote from one of them for once.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

Also also, What really disgusts me about this, is that the companies that openly admits to pulling this crap, have a better reputation than Nintendo because people are too frinking stupid to actually use their eyes, and their brains and do some research to come to their own frinking conclusions. They'd rather sit around and let companies who clearly have so, so much to gain from spreading misinformation tell them what their own truth is.
And when you try ad point this out to people, they get offended or they think you're paranoid or a hippie or some crap. They're in that deep and it's absolutely mind-blowing.

Holy crap. So much this. I try to make a point to play good games. I can't say I've played many AAA games, but that's mainly because I lack a PS360 and decent gaming PC. But I still find it hilarious like the past couple E3s when EA is showing off their crap. Announcing Day 1 DLC when the game isn't even finished? Talking about this and that but not actually showing a great game or just a significant improvement? It's hilarious. And God only knows if what I said was on topic. I'm trying, based 3dude.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#12 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:26 PM

D6gwOTj.gif

Now now. Don't put a video game guy as much of a dick as he is with one of the worlds most famous genocidal maniacs in modern history. That's a no no.

#13 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:42 PM

There is only a few people for you to try and convince here 3dude.

If you want to use try to convince people with it, go to the people you actually need to convince. Activision isnt going to get to much trouble unless it becomes common knowledge or close to it. not gamer enthusiast and people in the industry.

#14 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:05 AM

D6gwOTj.gif

Now now. Don't put a video game guy as much of a dick as he is with one of the worlds most famous genocidal maniacs in modern history. That's a no no.

Lol I know, I meant specifically Hitler incredible ability to make people follow even the craziest views, not that he would support the killing of so many innocents. Considered going into that detail in the first place, but was too lazy :P

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!