• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:01 PM

Judging from that it's almost Halloween, now is the perfect time for ghost stories. They can be believed to be real, or fake ones. But please state which it is, and please keep it PG.

Okay, this is a "real" one. My family moved to an apartment where a bunch of crimes had been committed by the previous resident and he went to jail. There was something weird about this apartment though. My mom thought she saw a ghost and then later had an accident there, in which she felt like something had pushed her. You could argue she just tripped. While at the apartment, I started acting weird and behaving much different. I developed a fascination with the 80's and had quite an attitude. There are three theories to my acting strangely. The first was that the apartment had mold, this is a fact, which could have potentially changed my behavior. The second was that much later on, after we moved, I was diagnosed with a medical condition known as schizophrenia. But I still acted different when I had that. The third theory would be anything supernatural, that I was being influenced by an evil spirit.

Edited by Porridge, 24 October 2014 - 01:04 PM.

#2 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:16 PM

I have to say, I laughed when I read about the fascination with the 80s.

I don't even...

#3 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

I don't really have any proper "scary" ghost stories just a couple of experiences that were kind of weird.

First one was when I was the only person in the house and was just about to head up to the bathroom, I suddenly heard what sounded like singing coming from a bedroom upstairs. There were no devices upstairs that could play music so since I was a bit freaked out I stayed downstairs haha.

Secondly quite a while back my bedroom light kept turning itself on in the middle of the night whilst I was sleeping and it did it in a particular pattern and one day stopped happening.

Finally I randomly hear what sounds like someone moaning/groaning from my neighbour's house I assume it's someone next door who is a sleep moaner or something but I do think I've heard it from my brothers rooms a couple times so I'm not sure. I don't think it's a ghost or anything like that though.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

This is my story

#5 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:20 PM

Ow... my ears...

I don't even...

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:37 PM

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with Sasquatch. Along the sky flashed scenes from his life . For each scene he noticed two sets of foot prints in the sand. One belonged to him and the other to the Sasquatch.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him he looked back at the foot prints in the sand and noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of foot prints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest, saddest times of his life.

This really bothered the man and he questioned Sasquatch about it. "Sasquatch," he said, "you said once I decided to follow you you'd walk with me all the way. But I've noticed that during the most troublesome times of my life there's only one set of foot prints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

Then Sasquatch turned to him and replied,

"HHUURRRGGGEERRRHUUU! AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

Edited by Ryudo, 26 October 2014 - 01:40 PM.

#7 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

When I was a kid, I was pretty convinced that the house I lived in at the time was haunted. I would sometimes wake up and thought I would see a shadowy figure at the doorway. Other occasions including drawers opening up on their own in the middle of the night. Oh, did I mention my dog dug up a skull in the backyard? 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#8 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

First one was when I was the only person in the house and was just about to head up to the bathroom, I suddenly heard what sounded like singing coming from a bedroom upstairs. There were no devices upstairs that could play music so since I was a bit freaked out I stayed downstairs haha.

So you held it in until someone else came home?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#9 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:00 PM

So you held it in until someone else came home?

Nobody ever came. To this day, they have been holding it.

/Kidding. Nice story.

#10 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:21 PM

Nobody ever came. To this day, they have been holding it.

/Kidding. Nice story.

Damn.. That makes their story truly terrifying.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!