• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:20 AM

If Mourn isn't going to give you a warning, I will. Kids, stop saying I should be banned over stuff that is rather trivial. Waller, stop saying stuff that isn't rooted in logic and being like, "U need to listen to diss." Say something useful like Ryudo for a change and maybe I'll listen to you.

With that said, Mourn may or may not have told me I was acting pretty awful, and I agree with that. He may or may not liken me in his mind to members of old who are manipulative. And I agree with that.

I'm still pretty miffed about a certain moderator telling me he would talk to me on Facebook Monday and then not doing it. I'm over it now. Forgiven but not forgotten. Putting family you can talk to every day over an online friend, is not how I, for one, roll.

The only apology you're going to get from me, is an apology to Jelloman for calling him unpleasantries. Maybe an apology to Fieryguns for being just a touch too harsh at times.

The truth is, I get my feelings hurt sometimes. Once you misuse me once, I will never be the same. After that I may like you, but I may be a little passive aggressive.

Now the important thing is, I am working on myself. Warnings aren't there to tell people to stay the same. A ban may or may not be in my future. I'm going to listen to the community and Mourn's warnings as best I can, but will only do the parts I agree with. I choose to carve my own path, and I may or may not be banned because of it.

I'm really not sure what else to say. Other than that I prefer honest people, like Ryudo. I'm sure if he was in the whole Facebook situation, he would come out and tell me, "I will talk to you on Monday, unless I'm busy with family. They come first and I will choose them over you."

Actually, I do owe some other people an apology. Including Mourn. But just give me some time.

Also if I do make a thread that's kind of worthless, could you guys be careful about making light of it? It turns mediocre threads, like my action figure one, into downright bad threads, and I usually get the blame for it.

#2 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:52 AM

The only apology you're going to get from me, is an apology to Jelloman for calling him unpleasantries. Maybe an apology to Fieryguns for being just a touch too harsh at times..

Thank you it really means a lot, i didn't want to start an argument and I'm sorry for any misfortunes it May have caused you.
No hard feelings man and I hope there's no need for another situation like that between us.

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#3 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:35 AM

TIME TO BRUTALLY DECONSTRUCT THE CRAP OUT OF THIS. My 100%, honest feedback on this, since you said you like honesty.

If Mourn isn't going to give you a warning, I will. Kids, stop saying I should be banned over stuff that is rather trivial. Waller, stop saying stuff that isn't rooted in logic and being like, "U need to listen to diss." Say something useful like Ryudo for a change and maybe I'll listen to you. Yes, because we, a bunch of people who have acted rationally for a LONG time, all just decided to go mad/insane together, just to screw with you. Logic is Logic, and Waller's been right in his trains of thought that the staff is not here to protect you and let you keep living in your bubble. The way some of us work is that if you have flaws in your plans/ideas/logic, you better be prepared to be seasoned and coated in butter, for we are going to GRILL you for this. Don't say crap you can't back up.

With that said, Mourn may or may not have told me I was acting pretty awful, and I agree with that. He may or may not liken me in his mind to members of old who are manipulative. And I agree with that. No real comment here.

I'm still pretty miffed about a certain moderator telling me he would talk to me on Facebook Monday and then not doing it. I'm over it now. Forgiven but not forgotten. Putting family you can talk to every day over an online friend, is not how I, for one, roll. Wow, so you're meaning to tell me that family is less important then friends? What if something had happened that was serious, like a car crash/Accident/Something? Would you REALLY expect him to drop trying to help those closest to him just to talk to you? That's petty that you're letting such a thing be an argument about it/reason to feel the way you do. If he had unadded you and blocked you, you might have a point, but no, he is not obligated to talk to you, just like the community isn't obligated to let you continually make threads that serve no real purpose(Ala this one) without us making comments.

The only apology you're going to get from me, is an apology to Jelloman for calling him unpleasantries. Maybe an apology to Fieryguns for being just a touch too harsh at times.Apologies are good

The truth is, I get my feelings hurt sometimes. Once you misuse me once, I will never be the same. After that I may like you, but I may be a little passive aggressive. This is part of the human nature, once we get hurt we take a while to heal. But saying you'll never be the same? Really? Bonds maybe be forged in Iron but they are tested in battle. If you can't forgive someone for something they've done to you and try to rebuild the friendship/relationship then it's obvious it was never going to work out in the first place. If forum drama like this is causing this, then I can't begin to imagine how much of a trainwreck someone ACTUALLY hurting you would cause.  Life's too long to spend pissed off/angry at others. We all make mistakes,they're what define us. To say that "once you misuse me once, I will never be the same" indicates to me that you aren't actually forgiving the people, you're claiming you do. There's a big difference.

Now the important thing is, I am working on myself. Warnings aren't there to tell people to stay the same. A ban may or may not be in my future. I'm going to listen to the community and Mourn's warnings as best I can, but will only do the parts I agree with. I choose to carve my own path, and I may or may not be banned because of it. Only the parts I agree with. So to use an analogy, you've been the Punisher, for lack of a better term. Upon being told you better stop your act, your going to only listen to what you want to hear and carve your own path. So instead of "Stop killing people" you hear "stop killing innocents". But in your mind, we're all guilty, aren't we? There is no innocents for you, so you'll keep disobeying the warnings/advice of others because you believe you know better unless said warnings fit in with what you want. Sounds like a fantastic plan, up until the point where you go past the point of no return and can't fix what you've broken.

I'm really not sure what else to say. Other than that I prefer honest people, like Ryudo. I'm sure if he was in the whole Facebook situation, he would come out and tell me, "I will talk to you on Monday, unless I'm busy with family. They come first and I will choose them over you." You prefer honest people, yet when people are honest with you you turn around and get all pissy at them, saying that they're not based in logic. Sounds like you LOVE honest people, doesn't it? Here's a fun fact: There is no one answer when dealing with honesty. What is honest for one man is something another wouldn't say because he has different life experiences. There is NO right honesty. Also funny how you throw Sorceror under the bus but you'd feel fine if Ryudo did what could very well be the same thing. Also funny is how you mention Ryudo, when earlier today you seemed quite angry at him.

Actually, I do owe some other people an apology. Including Mourn. But just give me some time. I'm fine with giving you time, but when you say "Give me time" and then proceed to do something that's counterproductive, it makes me at least wonder about if you really deserve the time you've been given to fix yourself.

Also if I do make a thread that's kind of worthless, could you guys be careful about making light of it? It turns mediocre threads, like my action figure one, into downright bad threads, and I usually get the blame for it. You want to make a good thread? Make one that encourages actual discussion, rather then these threads that serve no purpose. An Action Figures/Toys in general thread could have been FANTASTIC if done right, as it could try and spark discussion about those items. Instead, making a thread like yours just serves to show that if given the choice to produce something of quality that takes time to think out and plan or just rushing everything like you're the Zerg in StarCraft, you choose the later a majority of the time.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:30 AM

POPULAR

This thread is going to end in another back and forth.

Sometimes it's best to just take a break, relax. It isn't always necessary to post everything on your mind or "air" dirty laundry.

Also, apologies or other discussions regarding issues like this can happen through PM's which would be much more personable and allow the forums users to not come across things that really shouldn't be posted publically.
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:31 AM

POPULAR

I'm sorry, but what the hell are you thinking? This is you're response to everything? A passive aggressive argument on the justification of your behavior?

There is no need, none at all, for you to have made this post. In order for things to move on and relationships to improve, you take the situation and learn from it. You don't consistantly antagonize the userbase and then make an apology expecting everything to turn out peachy and everyone giving you another chance.

I'm still pretty miffed about a certain moderator telling me he would talk to me on Facebook Monday and then not doing it. I'm over it now. Forgiven but not forgotten. Putting family you can talk to every day over an online friend, is not how I, for one, roll.

I'm really not sure what else to say. Other than that I prefer honest people, like Ryudo. I'm sure if he was in the whole Facebook situation, he would come out and tell me, "I will talk to you on Monday, unless I'm busy with family. They come first and I will choose them over you."

This is honestly kind of disgusting, believing that you are more entitled to attention than someone's family. Real life, NO MATTER WHAT, takes priorty over internet interactions. A person is not required to mention that their life takes priority over someone elses. If you are a decent person, you would understand this idea and realize that not everyone can cater to you at every waking moment of the day.

I don't need to go through your post like N, and rip it apart, when it is already filled with holes.

Porhorse, I'm not spending any more time dealing with you, I've already dumped in more than enough.

I'll end it with what I've said to you before. People treat you how you treat them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!