#101 SnobbishTurban

SnobbishTurban

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, Banjo-Kazooie.

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:08 AM

Jet force gemini, Rayman Gold and Megaman's soccer. Nobody cares for those games. Nobody!

You laugh at me because I am different. I pity you because you're all the same.

#102 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:19 AM

Just Finally started Epic Mickey after having it on my games list for a while. I can't understand why no one played this game. While there are some flaws, it's still quite enjoyable. But then again I am a major Disney nerd

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#103 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

Freekout for PS2.

#104 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:27 PM

Just Finally started Epic Mickey after having it on my games list for a while. I can't understand why no one played this game. While there are some flaws, it's still quite enjoyable. But then again I am a major Disney nerd

Yeah I might pick it up, but I'm going to get Twilight Princess, so it's not too probable.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#105 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

Yeah I might pick it up, but I'm going to get Twilight Princess, so it's not too probable.

Also, one thing you might want to know. Epic Mickey IMO, has much better value then TP. In order to 100% EM, you need to beat the game 3 times

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

#106 PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:37 AM

-Call of Duty 2
-Super Smash Bros (original and Melee. I can never get anyone to play with me.),
-Napoleon Total War
-Call of Duty World At War: Zombies
-Collect-Everything-64 (Donkey Kong 64)

Edited by PeaceMaker, 31 August 2011 - 07:38 AM.

#107 Conun

Conun

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:10 PM

Joy Mech Fight for NES (though it was never went outside japan and wish nintendo would have made VC release for US)

Hyperzone for SNES

Edited by Conun, 04 September 2011 - 12:37 PM.

#108 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:26 AM

Posted Image I would think that no one plays this anymore.

Edited by GameCube, 06 September 2011 - 10:27 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#109 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

Wind Waker

I know some people at Game Informer still play it every year.

People are starting to play it now, but not as much as LoZ and SMB, so I'll say it: Yoshi from the NES

Edited by Link, 24 September 2011 - 01:00 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#110 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:40 PM

My favorite game that nobody else played that i know (except when i brought it to my friends' house) is Metal Arms: Glitch in the System.
It was a third person shooter in which you played a mining robot found in the ground by other mining robots during a war of sorts. You're a little different than the other robots and lead them to survival and victory. But i never liked the single player, the game broke or something and i could never beat the first boss. The splitscreen however was pretty fun. There's a pretty good assortment of guns (sawblade shooter, exploding arrows, machine gun, Chargable laser, Shotgun, rockets,..) but the real fun came in these robots just standing around the level. You could go up behind them, switch to a tether gun and shoot a special thing on thier back, your guy would fall apart and you'd now control this robot until it got killed. These robots had special abilities like one had a pulse jetpack and could glide into people. And there were emp grenades that you could use to knock people out of the bots and even make the bots your slave. Even better you can set a round so that the bots come alive at the begining of the game and hunt you down! (sorta hoard mode except they didnt get progressivly harder)
Most people didnt play it because they never printed alot of discs, i think the studio that made the game (Swingin apes.... i think) was bought out and therefore there will never be a sequel... :(
Posted Image

#111 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

My favorite game that nobody else played that i know (except when i brought it to my friends' house) is Metal Arms: Glitch in the System.
It was a third person shooter in which you played a mining robot found in the ground by other mining robots during a war of sorts. You're a little different than the other robots and lead them to survival and victory. But i never liked the single player, the game broke or something and i could never beat the first boss. The splitscreen however was pretty fun. There's a pretty good assortment of guns (sawblade shooter, exploding arrows, machine gun, Chargable laser, Shotgun, rockets,..) but the real fun came in these robots just standing around the level. You could go up behind them, switch to a tether gun and shoot a special thing on thier back, your guy would fall apart and you'd now control this robot until it got killed. These robots had special abilities like one had a pulse jetpack and could glide into people. And there were emp grenades that you could use to knock people out of the bots and even make the bots your slave. Even better you can set a round so that the bots come alive at the begining of the game and hunt you down! (sorta hoard mode except they didnt get progressivly harder)
Most people didnt play it because they never printed alot of discs, i think the studio that made the game (Swingin apes.... i think) was bought out and therefore there will never be a sequel... :(

I remember paying this game a few years ago :o
I always wanted to play it again; It was just such a fun game with the multiplayer!

Thanks for bringing it up, now I remember what it's called and can go looking for it again :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#112 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

Alright, update!
Alice: Madness Returns.
On my second playthrough,and saving for an Alienware so I can play the game in HD at high FPS.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#113 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:38 PM

I remember paying this game a few years ago :o
I always wanted to play it again; It was just such a fun game with the multiplayer!

Thanks for bringing it up, now I remember what it's called and can go looking for it again :)

I still play this game... somewhat. I used to hate the dessert level.

It was made by Swinging apes studio.

Never really found someone to play with though -.-

(One of the only shooter-games that I like. Story=good, game=fun, difficulty=right at the right level if you like difficulty of Rayman games) :D

#114 mariopokefan91

mariopokefan91

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

my favorite is paper mario. no one plays paper mario 64. thats all

#115 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

Pretty sure not many people play this game....

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#116 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:45 AM

New Favorite game no one plays: Devil Survivor Overclocked. No one that I know has even heard of the Megaten series, and I know like 20 "hardcore" gamers.

#117 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

Favorite game that no one plays: Radiant Historia.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#118 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

Can we just say non-Square Enix JRPGs and save a couple pages of posting space? :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#119 Lis4Real25

Lis4Real25

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic Generations

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

Not to many people play Sonic 06 because of the glitches and what not. But I like it. Also 102 Dalmations and The Grinch for PS1 use to be 2 of my favorite games when I was real little. Not for sure if anyone else knows about them.
That's My Horse!
Posted Image

#120 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:02 AM

Does anyone play the simcity games? I play on simcity 4 on PC but it lags a lot :(

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!