NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:40 PM

Don't forget guys, along with the new 3ds dropping, MM, and MH4U this Friday February 13th... Iron Fall Invasion will be available in the eshop for EU. NA release date is not specific... seems end of February or so.

large.jpg

http://www.nintendol..._week_in_europe

This action-shooter has been fairly heavily promoted by Nintendo, produced by a small studio of three and filling a notable gap in the eShop's line-up - it'll make use of the c-stick on the New Nintendo 3DS, while it includes local and online multiplayer mode for up to six alongside a single player campaign.

Official website http://www.iron-fall.com/

Dev team is only 3 guys!

I played a lot of games built to support Nintendo’s New 3DS XL handheld, but the most surprising was IronFall Invasion. Made by a 3-man developer called VDdev, the downloadable game is a full-fledged third-person shooter with dual-stick controls with 6-player online play, and a campaign mode. This is nothing amazing, for a console, but on the 3DS, it’s a fresh idea.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

This looks as good as something on vita but in 60fps.

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:20 PM

This looks as good as something on vita but in 60fps.

In an interview they spoke about having full control of the 3ds GPU. So they used it to their best ability. 3 years of development.

WUD: “How has your experience been working with the 3DS in terms of development?”

With the 3DS we can have total control of the gpu, so we were able to write a new graphic driver all written in assembler in order to have full power of the GPU.

It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun, it reminds us the old demo scene when we were working on the Amiga, you have to find a lot of tricks and each cycle is important."
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:50 PM

Day one purchase I so want a dev to take this same concept and apply it to Wii U. I know that would be more expensive but my Wii U needs this type of love and attention from the shooter genre.

#5 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:08 PM

This actually looks fantastic.. I may give it a download!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

If this was exclusive to the New 3DS I would get one for this game. I was going to get it back when it was only going to have a single-player campaign, but now it has local and online multiplayer! It's one of the best looking 3DS games, AND it's in 60 FPS. I'm going to love this.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 09 February 2015 - 05:52 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:16 PM

Guess we gotta get players together for some online battles!

#8 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:24 PM

If this was exclusive to the New 3DS I would get one for this game. I was going to get it back when it was only going to have a single-player campaign, but now it has local and online multiplayer! It's one of the best looking 3DS games, AND it's in 60 FPS. I'm going to love this.

This. So much this. I can't wait to check it out!

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#9 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:04 PM

"There are a couple things that set this apart from other third person shooters....one thing is..." the quick-reload mini-game from Gears of War...

looks good though, will buy for sure. is it only on the eShop? how much, then? reg price?

Edited by Kokirii, 09 February 2015 - 07:06 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:26 AM

"There are a couple things that set this apart from other third person shooters....one thing is..." the quick-reload mini-game from Gears of War...

looks good though, will buy for sure. is it only on the eShop? how much, then? reg price?

Eshop only. Not sure of price

For those that opt to buy there'll be three purchasing options, however. The Campaign and Multiplayer modes will be purchasable separately, costing £8.88 / €9.99 per mode, or they can be picked up for £17.98 / €19.98 together. Those that buy one mode will receive the 'HR' pistol (for multiplayer) as an extra, while buying both modes together comes with the pistol and a music Jukebox that can be used in the game.

As for the content on offer in each mode, a Nintendo press release gives the following details:

IRONFALL Invasion: Campaign features 11 action-packed single-player levels, as well as 78 additional challenges that are unlocked as you progress through your overall mission to liberate Earth.
IRONFALL Invasion: Multiplayer allows for up to six players to face-off in local and online multiplayer scenarios, with 6 different arenas, classic modes from "3 vs. 3" to "free-for-all", and even the ability to bet in-game credits, which are tied to a player's XP and rank, on your chances of winning a match. On top of this, a Survivor mode gives you the chance to train solo and hone your skills against CPU-controlled opponents within a variety of time-based scenarios.

B9ejYMUCcAADqMP.png

So it appears this will only be out in the EU on Friday but word is that NA will have it before the end of the month.. I hope!

#11 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:17 AM

I don't normally buy eshop exclusive games but this has intrigued me. Unfortunately I intend on focusing on Majora's Mask so I might have to put this on hold for awhile.

Will this even run on the old 3DS? Graphical capabilities look beyond something it could handle.

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:02 AM

I don't normally buy eshop exclusive games but this has intrigued me. Unfortunately I intend on focusing on Majora's Mask so I might have to put this on hold for awhile.

Will this even run on the old 3DS? Graphical capabilities look beyond something it could handle.

Yes it runs on the regular 3ds. If you are in NA, you don't have to worry about playing it right away because it isn't releasing this week, Only in EU. NA to be announced.

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:52 AM

I am just getting a Conduit vibe from this. Technically impressive for what looks to be a mediocre game. Tho to be fair They can be another Shin'en type developer. Shin'en had some not so great games and some pretty good ones.

Be curious what they can do with Wii U technically with a game like this.

#14 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:14 AM

Definitely be getting this to go with my new3DS. Unless it gets the worst reviews in the world. It's got 7/10 written all over it!

#15 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:55 AM

I am just getting a Conduit vibe from this. Technically impressive for what looks to be a mediocre game. Tho to be fair They can be another Shin'en type developer. Shin'en had some not so great games and some pretty good ones.

Be curious what they can do with Wii U technically with a game like this.

Interesting note, the only people these guys follow on twitter is................. Shin'en :)

https://twitter.com/...Games/following

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!