• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:15 PM

Source  http://www.gameinfor...-available.aspx

bg-hero.jpg

As we previously reported, Nintendo is sunsetting the Club Nintendo loyalty program. Don’t worry though, as something else will take its place in the future.

As part of the farewell package, Nintendo is offering Flipnote Studio 3D, a digital flipbook creator, to everyone with an account. Those codes are now available, so you can get started with the program.

In order to get yours, log into Club Nintendo. You should see your “To Do List” appear underneath the main navigation buttons. There you’ll see Flipnote Studio 3D listed.

For more on the Club Nintendo final reward offerings, check out our recommendations for how best to spend your remaining coins.

Flipnote_studio_3D_Nintendo_Blast.gif

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:28 PM

Would help if the site wasn't always going down or lagging.

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:30 PM

I was just thinking that as I posted... luckily I was able to get in and get my darn code. Good luck everyone..  :wacko:

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:31 PM

Oh great I get to try and loginto club Nintendo. That won't be a pain in the ass.

Yup as I type this it keeps failing.

#5 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:34 PM

I was just thinking that as I posted... luckily I was able to get in and get my darn code. Good luck everyone..  :wacko:

I got in too, after trying like 3 different Browsers. Internet Explorer finally let me in and I got my code after waiting 10 minutes for it to load up in the order confirmation page, lol...

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:34 PM

They should just push it to everyones 3DS with a NNID account and be done with it... just like the Wii U got Wii U Sports Club trial.

#7 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:36 PM

It's kinda hard to use it, don't see any use to it either...

And the fact that that's their "thank you" to their fans is a big "F.U." IMO. What if you don't have a 3DS? What happens then?

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#8 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:15 PM

And the fact that that's their "thank you" to their fans is a big "F.U." IMO. What if you don't have a 3DS? What happens then?

It takes considerable skill to make something decent.. just as with any sort of art program. Just look at simple MiiVerse drawings and how amazing and complex people can make them.

Whether it's a thank you or not, what does that matter? Club Nintendo was a free program that offered rewards for taking the time to register hardware/games and fill out surveys. Don't have a 3DS? Get one  :)  . 

People waited years for this... thankfully it's now available to them.

4354898612_negative_nancy_stamp_1_answertumblr_n09dv5kw7f1t1ig6no3_400.gifef24e0_0ccfcde7da2d2_000_by_kokorokeke-d

I use to spend hours on my sega genesis using a game called Art Alive. It was a basic paint progam (no mouse at the time) and it also allowed several frames of animation. Flipnote Studio 3D has so much more potential for the creative type person.

and if Miyamoto uses the program to put ideas down in a visual form (in reference to the Pikmin Short Movies)... you can bet it's something of worth to many people. :)

This first video was created by Miyamoto with the help of an external animation studio. The game developer said he used the Flipnote Studio flipbook creation tool to mock-up samples and then discussed the project with the director of the short, working with the animation studio to complete the video.

#9 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:19 PM

People over loading the site bascilly acting as sever attack lol..

But I'll see if I can get on and get my code. Idk if I am going to enter it until I get my new 3ds.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:32 PM

But I'll see if I can get on and get my code. Idk if I am going to enter it until I get my new 3ds.

I am waiting to get my n3ds before using the code. :)

#11 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:38 PM

It takes considerable skill to make something decent.. just as with any sort of art program. Just look at simple MiiVerse drawings and how amazing and complex people can make them.

Whether it's a thank you or not, what does that matter? Club Nintendo was a free program that offered rewards for taking the time to register hardware/games and fill out surveys. Don't have a 3DS? Get one  :)  . 

People waited years for this... thankfully it's now available to them.

4354898612_negative_nancy_stamp_1_answertumblr_n09dv5kw7f1t1ig6no3_400.gifef24e0_0ccfcde7da2d2_000_by_kokorokeke-d

I use to spend hours on my sega genesis using a game called Art Alive. It was a basic paint progam (no mouse at the time) and it also allowed several frames of animation. Flipnote Studio 3D has so much more potential for the creative type person.

and if Miyamoto uses the program to put ideas down in a visual form (in reference to the Pikmin Short Movies)... you can bet it's something of worth to many people. :)

Yeah, but they could have just charged us like $5  for it on the eShop...

Anyway, I managed to make a two frame animation where a stick man lifts his arm up and down and put it at max speed, it looks derpy so yeah.It's kinda like photoshop, only more tedious to use if that's even possible...

And I don't even know how people have the time and patience to draw like that on a small DS screen, I prefer real drawing over anything else imo.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:42 PM

Yeah, but they could have just charged us like $5  for it on the eShop...

Anyway, I managed to make a two frame animation where a stick man lifts his arm up and down and put it at max speed, it looks derpy so yeah.It's kinda like photoshop, only more tedious to use if that's even possible...

And I don't even know how people have the time and patience to draw like that on a small DS screen, I prefer real drawing over anything else imo.

With the Art Alive game I mentioned, you couldn't even use a mouse with the game like you could with Mario Paint so it kind of forced you to think of other ways to do things. With FlipNote Studio finally out, I am wondering how much longer until Art Academy is available for Wii U.. that has been pushed back quite while already. Art Academy Sketchpad is on the eshop but more of a "lite" version.

#13 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:53 PM

Not so much a "thank you" as much as it's an FU. Remember when we were supposed to get it a year or two ago? I remember a friend kept asking me, "When's it gonna be out?" I kept telling him August, then by the end of the year, and then it was just expected we wouldn't get it. We should've already gotten it. Thanks for delaying it and then using CN users as glorified beta testers to see if this will work in the West, Nintendo. Now excuse me while I try to get my DL code.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#14 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:57 PM

You know, I think it would help if they skipped the surveys and credited the accounts directly. I just spent twenty minutes trying to do enough surveys to cover NES remix

Edited by grahamf, 11 February 2015 - 01:58 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#15 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:58 PM

If this came out 2 years ago, I probably would have been excited.

Edited by Tom, 11 February 2015 - 01:59 PM.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:00 PM

If this came out 2 years ago, I probably would have been excited.

N3DS exclusive.

Spoiler

#17 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:07 PM

N3DS exclusive.

Spoiler

My hot Flipnote experience so far:

44eoQlP.png

#18 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:57 PM

My hot Flipnote experience so far:

44eoQlP.png

There's no image?

With the Art Alive game I mentioned, you couldn't even use a mouse with the game like you could with Mario Paint so it kind of forced you to think of other ways to do things. With FlipNote Studio finally out, I am wondering how much longer until Art Academy is available for Wii U.. that has been pushed back quite while already. Art Academy Sketchpad is on the eshop but more of a "lite" version.

Patience is key, watching that video just made me go insane though, it's so tedious looking...

Not so much a "thank you" as much as it's an FU. Remember when we were supposed to get it a year or two ago? I remember a friend kept asking me, "When's it gonna be out?" I kept telling him August, then by the end of the year, and then it was just expected we wouldn't get it. We should've already gotten it. Thanks for delaying it and then using CN users as glorified beta testers to see if this will work in the West, Nintendo. Now excuse me while I try to get my DL code.

I managed to get lucky and picked mine up yesterday, it took two tries for my order to be placed though.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#19 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:59 PM

@YoshiGamer

The page won't load.

​Sometimes quoting people on this forum is a disaster.

Edited by Tom, 11 February 2015 - 02:59 PM.

#20 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

@YoshiGamer

The page won't load.

​Sometimes quoting people on this forum is a disaster.

Yeah I noticed if you backspace or delete sometimes it wipes the quote. Switch in bb code mode after quoting and it helps prevent the annoying issue.

So club nintendo hammered by traffic and now flip note lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!