• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bomber43

bomber43

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising by spending coins, but I have not been sent the code yet. My email is put in correctly into the account, so there are no issues there. It also is not under "Order Inquiries." My coins has gone down, so it definitely went through.  I know there is heavy traffic, but has been about a week since I ordered it, so what is happening?

Edited by bomber43, 11 February 2015 - 04:44 PM.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:52 PM

I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising by spending coins, but I have not been sent the code yet. My email is put in correctly into the account, so there are no issues there. I know there is heavy traffic, but has been about a week since I ordered it, so what is happening?

Could be a glitch in the system since CN is getting hammered with traffic ever since they announced it was coming to an end and when they added a slew of new stuff in early February.

Did you check your spam/junk box? The code should have also showed up during the "ordering" process on screen, if you don't find any email in your inbox, contact support promptly.

http://en-americas-s...ndo.com/app/ask

I suggest clearing your browser history too. I just logged in looking for my order history and the tab didn't even show up. Most likely a glitch cause of the traffic. I had to load the page a few times and finally my orders came up.

Also, if you login to your account, click on Account and Coins, then select the Order Inquiries tab. If the order processed correctly, you should see it there and you can click on "View Game Code" which will be in RED.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:20 PM

Had the same problem, but was charged for two purchases. 

if you don't find any email in your inbox, contact support promptly.

http://en-americas-s...ndo.com/app/ask

this is pretty much all you can do

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: club, nintendo, issues, coins, problem, code, not, sent, kid icarus, uprising

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!