Foster

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • NNID:DekuJack
  • Fandom:
    The Zelder

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:03 PM

(For the 0.5% percent of you that understand what "haldo" references, you rule)

Hey folks. I randomly decided to try and find some kind of community to join, and happened to stumble upon this one. It's been a long time since I have used a message board like this, but hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things!

Anywho, if you want to know a little about me, I'm a fan of Zelda, Donkey Kong Country, and really just platformers in general. I actually grew up with the PS1/PS2, but in recent years I've become more of a Nintendo guy after getting the Wii. Unfortunately, I missed out on a lot of the 64 and GameCube stuff, but I've been slowly going back and checking them out.

Outside of games, I'm also an animator currently working toward getting into art school. I'd post some of my work, but I'm pretty sure that's against the rules so I'll play it safe.

I've gone on long enough now, excited to get going here.  :)

Foster

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:09 PM

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing you around here. There are a lot of great discussions going on right now for Zelda and upcoming, Xenoblade X. 

Enjoy your stay.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Teddy

Teddy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • NNID:latios
  • Fandom:
    mlp

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:09 AM

welcome :)

cant have signature cuz of internet explorer :/

#4 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

Welcome!
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!