Photo

Mario Kart DLC 2 not working? Anyone else have issues?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:45 PM

I pre purchased both packs in November. I popped the game in today and it did a big update and install,I figured it was DLC pack 2 as it took 45 minutes. Then it installs and the game launches and no DLC. WTF? Not only that 200CC is not there. Nintendo ripped me off!?

I even tried relaunching the game. Gone to Eshop. Nothing. Great just play some other tracks then...

#2 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

It worked for me. I think 200CC is only in vs, so check there for that. I don't know what else to say other than trying again or contacting Nintendo. Check if you got an email confirming the purchase to show to them.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#3 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:30 PM

You have to unlock 200cc by beating all cups in 150cc with gold. And you still have to download the DLC after the update. Go to the DLC shop section in MK8.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:50 PM

You have to unlock 200cc by beating all cups in 150cc with gold. And you still have to download the DLC after the update. Go to the DLC shop section in MK8.

I know but I am mainly concerned about the DLC pack 2 not showing. Eshop says I purchased them which I did in November.

#5 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

I know but I am mainly concerned about the DLC pack 2 not showing. Eshop says I purchased them which I did in November.

Wait, so you've gone to the shop section in MK8 and it doesn't allow you to download the DLC?

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:48 PM

nope

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:01 PM

Huh, I checked out the shop and it started to download automatically

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:45 PM

You enter the game at the title screen than it tells you if you want to download the dlc.

#9 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:04 PM

Yeah you just start the game and then it says to download. maybe you pressed download later by accident or something?

#10 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:33 PM

Works fine my end. Although having to unlock 200cc is a bit annoying. Maybe try deleted all of your system data for the game and start over?

#11 GCD

GCD

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:55 AM

Do you have the extra charactors and courses unlocked, and 200cc will only appear once you have done 150cc, although you can play 200cc on local.

#12 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

okay, mine downloaded almost right when i started playing, with a pop-up for the download. May need to exit the game and restart it, make sure, the update should download automaticly, followed by a DLC download pop-up.  The game wont let you go online and get you to download it anyway if you dont have it. 

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:19 AM

I have done everything in this thread before I started the thread. *sigh* I give up

#14 GCD

GCD

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:04 AM

Just out of curiosity, you do have enough space for it to fully dl.

If it is still not working you might try deleting and downloading it again.

Edited by GCD, 24 April 2015 - 10:06 AM.

#15 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:19 AM

You enter the game at the title screen than it tells you if you want to download the dlc.

^ That was my experience...

Here are threads to follow...

http://www.gamefaqs....71682972?page=1

http://www.gamefaqs....kart-8/70568872

Edited by Atticus, 24 April 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#16 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:03 AM

When I first launched the game, it asked me if I wanted to download the DLC (after the update). Then it turned out that I didn't have enough space, so it quit the install, after the download. So I deleted some stuff and tried again. This time, it didn't tell me anything was wrong until after trying to install, now I got an error message. Went to the data management anf it told me I had "unnecessary files" that could be deleted. The screen got stuck on "deleting, don't turn off the console" for a few hours, then I turned the console off. Went into the data management again, ignored the message about unnecessary files and deleted the MK8 update, along with some more files to make sure the DLC would fit. Started MK8 again, this time it didn't ask me if I wanted to download the DLC. But when I chose one of the new characters, which were no longer possible to use, it took me to the download screen, I got to choose whether to download pack 1, pack 2 or both. Finally, everything worked!

Long story short: Try to delete your downloaded extra content via the data management, then start MK8 and try to choose one of the new characters. It might work!

#17 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:54 AM

I done all that to^

Just out of curiosity, you do have enough space for it to fully dl.

If it is still not working you might try deleting and downloading it again.

Just 450GB of space.

Edited by Ryudo, 25 April 2015 - 06:54 AM.

#18 GCD

GCD

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:28 AM

Well time to get on the phone to Nintendo support, might be a issue on their end.

Edited by GCD, 25 April 2015 - 10:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!