#1 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:44 AM

Lego Jurassic World is confirmed to come out on June 12, 2015. Here is a new trailer!

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:55 PM

It is looking fun.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:27 AM

Haven't played a LEGO game since the original Star Wars ones. They any good nowadays? The only one that's really appealed has been City undercover. Although I avoided that cos of no off-tv play.

Edited by MarcusT, 24 May 2015 - 06:29 AM.

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

Haven't played a LEGO game since the original Star Wars ones. They any good nowadays? The only one that's really appealed has been City undercover. Although I avoided that cos of no off-tv play.

I enjoy the Lego Batman series, Lego Movie Video game was pretty good too. I haven't played Marvel Superheroes yet but I plan on getting Jurassic World, simply because i love the franchise. It looks quite fun.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:46 AM

I enjoy the Lego Batman series, Lego Movie Video game was pretty good too. I haven't played Marvel Superheroes yet but I plan on getting Jurassic World, simply because i love the franchise. It looks quite fun.

A lot seem to be fairly scripted and linear movie tie-ins. I know City Undercover wasn't, obviously. Am I right in thinking one of the Batman ones was open-world too?

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:54 AM

A lot seem to be fairly scripted and linear movie tie-ins. I know City Undercover wasn't, obviously. Am I right in thinking one of the Batman ones was open-world too?

yeah the batman series has open world free roam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!