Photo

Should Zelda U = NX Masterquest edition?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:46 AM

I still believe the next zelda will hit the Wii-u, but would it be a good move for Nintendo to release a "Master quest" edition for NX?

I just can't see them with holding this game for another 2 years (I assume since its not getting announced till next year likely), but if enough reasons are brought to the table, i can see people double dipping or making a nintendo purchase for NX for an "enhanced" zelda, especially if its another zelda classic.

#2 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

What I think they should do is release it on Wii U whenever it's ready next year, and the port it to the NX when that comes out. Announcing the game for NX would hinder its Wii U sales, so they shouldn't say anything until the game is about done selling on Wii U. But they'd still be able to sell the same game again without too many people getting mad (only the Wii U userbase).

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:23 PM

feelings.gif

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:26 PM

We don't even know what NX is. It's to early for this question

#5 megafenix

megafenix

Blooper

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:44 PM

Its very unlikely that nintendo NX will come next year when iwata mentioned that he wot give any specifics until 2016, meaning that the ealiest you could expect it is 2017, but i think its going to be 2018. Nintendo has always released their new console after 2 to 3 years of announcing its codename, just go to the past and you will see

nintendo revolution: announced in E3 2004 and released in 2006

Gamecube: announced in 1999 and then launched in 2001

n64: announced in 1993 as project Reality, changed to ultra 64 in 1994 and was launched in 1996

Edited by megafenix, 27 May 2015 - 06:44 PM.

#6 Merky_Water

Merky_Water

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

I guess I get why Iwata mentioned NX, but I'm just not as hyped up about an unknown device as some.  I'm happy to wait until Ninty releases info to the gamers rather than a quick mention to stockholders.

With the hype a single mention has stirred, I have a feeling a lot who have already locked into what they predict the NX will be will be very disappointed.  ...the drivers of this hype train are likely to be the same ones to derail it.  Let's just enjoy our present home console and handheld and save the speculation for when we hear more than two letters about the device.

merky-banner2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!