Photo

RUMOR: Another New LEGO Title on the Way?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:38 PM

• Lego Jurassic Worlds
  • Lego Dimensions
  • Lego Marvel Avengers

and..

http://nintendoenthu...tle-on-the-way/

Like the classic toy-line, the LEGO videogame series has been charging at full steam for quite a few years now. This year, we already have two new titles that are set to come out: LEGO Jurassic World and LEGO Dimensions. While many LEGO fans are excited for these new entries, it appears there is also going to be a third — LEGO Worlds. This new title is said to be similar to (brace yourselves) — Minecraft! Who would’ve thought?

The rumor started  when someone found a promotion for the game on the back of the instructions for one of the new toy sets in the LEGO City line

lego-worlds.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

And we all thought we got a lot of Assassin's Creed and CoD. This is on another level.

A Lego game that's basically just Lego? What took so long?

#3 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:11 AM

Is it me or that looks like Minecraft?

#4 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:54 AM

They've been kicking themselves for not thinking of it first for about a decade now. Might as well just jump on the bangwagon. At least they can claim some sense of authenticity.

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:33 AM

So they are finally expanding on Lego Digital Designer!

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:41 AM

Is it me or that looks like Minecraft?

Yep, it does. Fits lego well actually. Kind of excited and hope this comes to fruition. 

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:40 PM

Yep, it does. Fits lego well actually. Kind of excited and hope this comes to fruition. 

Yeah! If there's a game that fits perfectly into that type of game, it really is Lego.
Amazing that it took this long to make a game like that when people still build stuff LEGO even today. :)

#8 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:08 PM

This game is now on steam (windows only) currently and is being treated as a beta/in development.

#9 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:15 PM

Not the sort of approach I expect with this sort of name but I guess the early access approach is probably best for this sort of game. Lots of potential bugs to iron out.

#10 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:36 PM

Not the sort of approach I expect with this sort of name but I guess the early access approach is probably best for this sort of game. Lots of potential bugs to iron out.

Yup, a TT games employee said exactly that. It isn't that they don't have the money to develop, its that they want to work with the community on new features and bug fixes

#11 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:10 PM

I'll be sure to give you guys my thoughts on it when I try it tonight or tomorrow. ^^ Seems like a lot of fun.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!