• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

I used to have a siggie in my "About Me" page, but it's not there anymore! Can anyone explain?
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:18 AM

Possible that images are no longer allowed to be put in the About Me page. If it's not Feld0's doing, it might have been the last update.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:37 PM

I used to have a siggie in my "About Me" page, but it's not there anymore! Can anyone explain?

AMAC and I don't go around deleting people's "about me" pages, and IP.Board doesn't do it automatically in any way, either... I really have no idea what could have happened.

Do you leave your computer to "remember" you and keep you logged in? It's possible that a sibling, friend, or other family member might have gotten onto your account and deleted it then. It's all I can think of.

#4 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

Do you leave your computer to "remember" you and keep you logged in? It's possible that a sibling, friend, or other family member might have gotten onto your account and deleted it then. It's all I can think of.

I only live with my parents, who don't know about me being on the Wii U Forums, so that's ruled out. Hmm....
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!