Photo

Future...?

NX WiiU Site Feedback forum

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Your Turn (13 member(s) have cast votes)

What to do with the site

1. Leave it as it is (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

2. Overhaul and revamp the site with a hybrid of the new NX (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

3. Other (Please specify) (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 triforceguy1

triforceguy1

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    FURRIES, Zelda, Mario, Nintendo etc.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:12 AM

A little to much of this

491935.gif

and not enough of this

77307-playing-videogame-gif-Nh7l_zps4ff5

Haha

Well I may try contacting him to see what he thinks. To him it would mean that he won't have to worry too much about the site and stuff, and if he really wanted to, I wouldn't mind sharing some revenue with him... What revenue there is of course lol

cropped-cropped-NintyBuzzSmallLogoc2.png

#22 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:18 AM

Haha

Well I may try contacting him to see what he thinks. To him it would mean that he won't have to worry too much about the site and stuff, and if he really wanted to, I wouldn't mind sharing some revenue with him... What revenue there is of course lol

Good luck!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#23 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:10 PM

Things change, we all have to move on at sometime. To be truthful, I wanted to step down as admin a long time ago on this site. I never really felt like I fit the role well and I was always too lax with things. If the forum dies, oh well, but if you guys want to put in the effort to breath new life into it, go ahead. I might even try to help you out if your effort is good enough. But it's just how things seem to go on online sites like this, I've seen it happen before.

I might have pulled a lot of jabs at feld0, probably more than he deserved, but he is a busy guy too. I completely understand why he hasn't been around as much, not only is he running a more active forum, but he is heading a project for a community as well as juggling real life (and if I remember correctly, his aspirations and studies were a bit more higher shooting then mine). That's not to say there aren't some problems here especially with communication, but that's neither here nor there right now.

At the very least, my opinion of the site improved after the chatroom was removed, that was a real mess. In hindsight, nothing good came out of the chatroom and it was a major source of all the site's problems.

#24 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:29 PM

Whatever happens with this site, I just went let you guys know that it's been a real pleasure being with you. Through the laughs, the drama, and the joy of meeting each other. I remember finding this board late 2012 when I grew tired of GameSpot because the community was beginning to decay, killing off unions (user-created boards that could be about anything), and the uninteresting staff they have nowadays. With that awful redesign they did in late 2013, I have even less of a reason to ever go back there. I was member of that site for nearly ten years and a lot has changed in gaming. The Wii U was but an infant at the time I joined and now we're already talking about its successor in four short years.. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#25 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:08 AM

I just wanted to let you know that I love all of you.

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 05 March 2016 - 12:10 AM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NX, WiiU, Site, Feedback, forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!