• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

If Nintendo really chooses to rename the console, will this forum be renamed as well ?
Just wondering.

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#2 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

Most likely. I believe that is what happend to this site before the name 'Wii U' appeared.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#3 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:09 AM

Yeah, the very first name that ever appeared was Wii HD. Then there were Project Cafe and Nintendo Feel. In case you missed that check this
http://www.escapistm...l-Make-You-Feel
The very idea was mindblowing lol

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#4 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

Almost definitely. I'm sure this sites name was different before they announced the Wii U. I didn't know about this site until after they announced the Wii U (Sadly) so I don't know what the old name was.

Yeah, the very first name that ever appeared was Wii HD. Then there were Project Cafe and Nintendo Feel. In case you missed that check this

Yeah that was very cool. It sucks they didn't use this. BUT!!! There still could be a chance Nintendo could include this into the controller! Like they said, the controller we saw E3 was not final.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

I've moved this to Site News/Feedback as it's about the site rather than the Wii U. These sites were called Wii 2 Blog and Wii 2 Boards before E3 last year, when they were renamed as Wii U Go and Wii U Forums respectively. I expect that the site names will be updated once again if the name does change at E3 this year, but I can't be 100% sure.

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:25 PM

Ahh yes, haptic interfaces. Basically touchscreen's with some form of force-feedback through electromagnetic waves or something of the sort.
The technology seems too expensive right now as far as I'm aware of, but it would be cool to see Nintendo get to it before SONY and/or Microsoft do with their inevitable recreations of the UPad. :P

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U, Nintendo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!