#1 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

http://www.youtube.c...YYpUgzZjk#t=26s

At 0:35

From what I can tell it looks noticablly better then the 360/PS3 version:D.

And this is a 7th gen game ported to the Wii U.

Edit: Just found out that the footage they used was from the Xbox 360 version, sorry:(

Edited by Meelow100, 07 March 2012 - 06:10 PM.

#2 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

I'm sorry, but I can't help cracking up at the beginning where he holds up the middle finger.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#3 jejaynes17

jejaynes17

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

Can't wait till Wii U footage is shown...

#4 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Can't wait till Wii U footage is shown...

Hopefully when the Wii U footage is shown it will hopefully look noticablly better then the 360/PS3 version, or at least on par with the PC version, and soon we will be able to compete because the first footage of AC3 Wii U version is getting released very soon, so hopefully that looks noticably better then the 360/PS3 version.

#5 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

Please don't post like this again unless it's confirmed wii u footage.... I got really excited looking for my iPad for nothing.

#6 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:53 AM

Moved this to General Gaming and renamed the thread. Please be a little more careful and don't get everyone excited over Wii U footage that isn't from the Wii U next time. ;)

#7 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

Well here it is another site is claiming it is Wii U footage.

http://mynintendonew...nning-on-wii-u/

Edited by TRON, 08 March 2012 - 05:55 AM.

#8 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

Well, this official video claims the footage is Wii U, but that might not mean that the specific version of Aliens shown is actually the Wii U version. I'm not sure if Nintendo is even allowing people to show off Wii U footage yet.

Posted Image

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:41 AM

Well, this official video claims the footage is Wii U, but that might not mean that the specific version of Aliens shown is actually the Wii U version. I'm not sure if Nintendo is even allowing people to show off Wii U footage yet.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=ERYYpUgzZjk

http://www.youtube.c...YYpUgzZjk#t=33s
For the impatient.

It could be Wii U footage, but I'm not sure it is, let's flood them with comments asking if it is or not!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:40 AM

I hope it isn't wii u footage. Doesn't look like anything current console couldn't do. I going to get games that are built from ground up for wii u. These other games are not going to show its power.

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

Well if it is Wii U footage, and you want to be comforted, keep in mind the unreal engine on wii u is early, the devkits are early, the console is still mostly unknown to developers, and the footage shown of the game hasn't been polished yet likely.

Everyone in the comments are pointing out it has superior Anti-aliasing, so it must be Wii U footage.

Edited by Nollog, 08 March 2012 - 12:32 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hopefully when the Wii U footage is shown it will hopefully look noticablly better then the 360/PS3 version, or at least on par with the PC version, and soon we will be able to compete because the first footage of AC3 Wii U version is getting released very soon, so hopefully that looks noticably better then the 360/PS3 version.

It will look much better. i can pretty much garuantee it. and on par with 1080p capable pc's .

Signature_Fox.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!