#1 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

So this was a Wii game that was shown off at E3 2006 and unfortunately cancelled not long after. Nintendo Software Technology, the guys who were working on this, recently started development on a new game. Possibility that this could be revived on Wii U?

Posted Image

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

yes i noticed they're making something, but every article ive seen that posted that news, has also said that game has to be either wave race or that snow boarding game. i dont know why they say that, but if they're right, then it cant be this
Posted Image

#3 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

yes i noticed they're making something, but every article ive seen that posted that news, has also said that game has to be either wave race or that snow boarding game. i dont know why they say that, but if they're right, then it cant be this

I guess since NST made both of the last Wave Race and 1080 games on the Gamecube. I'm almost certain that Wave Race will appear on Wii U anyway, with those water effects it'd be perfect as a title to showcase the console's power at launch.

Project Hammer would still be very cool though.

Posted Image

#4 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

I guess since NST made both of the last Wave Race and 1080 games on the Gamecube. I'm almost certain that Wave Race will appear on Wii U anyway, with those water effects it'd be perfect as a title to showcase the console's power at launch.

Project Hammer would still be very cool though.

Personally, I think this game looks better than 1080 Snowboarding or WaveRace and I would much rather have this over them. But I think the chances of them making this game is very low. Usually cancelled games don't come back.

Edited by GameCube, 14 March 2012 - 07:15 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#5 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

Its possible with the power and disc capacity they could make a beautiful and exspansive open world game.

#6 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

it looks like a meh game to be..just your basic hack and slash
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users