• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Repsys7

Repsys7

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hey guys, my first post here! Ill start out by saying ive always been a huge fan of nintendo, always chose the N64/GC/NES over the xbox/ps and so on, heard about the wii, got really excited thought it was going to be game changing and all that crap but then after a few months I hated it. Turned to xbox360/ps3 and have used them since, I heard about a new nintendo console and i just hoped they went back to normal controllers and then i saw the wii u and just blew it off completely until i gave it a shot yesterday read up on it and was really impressed! Lately I've been getting back into my n64 and 4-player games and I know 4-player games aren't really that common anymore as its more online multiplayer not split-screen, etc. But they are just so much more fun with friends around and stuff like that and If you can only have 1 or maybe 2 wiipads connected at a time that just takes all the 4-player fun away from us, I don't want to go back to wiimotes, I'd rather the wiiu drop them completely but what I hope for is a GOOD classic controller that we can connect 4 to the wiiu to play Mario party/kart the way they are meant to be played!

#22 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hey guys, my first post here! Ill start out by saying ive always been a huge fan of nintendo, always chose the N64/GC/NES over the xbox/ps and so on, heard about the wii, got really excited thought it was going to be game changing and all that crap but then after a few months I hated it. Turned to xbox360/ps3 and have used them since, I heard about a new nintendo console and i just hoped they went back to normal controllers and then i saw the wii u and just blew it off completely until i gave it a shot yesterday read up on it and was really impressed! Lately I've been getting back into my n64 and 4-player games and I know 4-player games aren't really that common anymore as its more online multiplayer not split-screen, etc. But they are just so much more fun with friends around and stuff like that and If you can only have 1 or maybe 2 wiipads connected at a time that just takes all the 4-player fun away from us, I don't want to go back to wiimotes, I'd rather the wiiu drop them completely but what I hope for is a GOOD classic controller that we can connect 4 to the wiiu to play Mario party/kart the way they are meant to be played!

You know you can buy this for $22.99

Posted Image

#23 Repsys7

Repsys7

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

Yeah I guess but I hope they make classic/3rd party controllers fully compaitable that actually still feel like your playing Nintendo, it would be awesome if you could use 4 wiipads!

#24 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

Yeah I guess but I hope they make classic/3rd party controllers fully compaitable that actually still feel like your playing Nintendo, it would be awesome if you could use 4 wiipads!

Well, it is confirmed they are compatible.

#25 Repsys7

Repsys7

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

Well, it is confirmed they are compatible.

Good start I guess!

#26 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

Not really an accesoire, but give us WIRELESS Classic Controller Pro's for the people who dislike touchscreencontroller (I still don't understand why you wouldn't like it)
No sig.

#27 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

Not really an accesoire, but give us WIRELESS Classic Controller Pro's for the people who dislike touchscreencontroller (I still don't understand why you wouldn't like it)

There is one.

#28 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Really? I only have one that you need to attach to the WiiMote, which is a lame idea.
No sig.

#29 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

Really? I only have one that you need to attach to the WiiMote, which is a lame idea.

It's not really a classic controller pro it is classified as a gamecube controller.

Posted Image
Use this for the link I will post next. To many media files so please post.

Edited by Sportsgamer, 31 March 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#30 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

So it's a wavebird?

Wavebird's ain't no CC(P).

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#31 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

So it's a wavebird?

Wavebird's ain't no CC(P).

Yes, the second one is a Wavebird the first one is a CC(P). Thank you for posting so I can dump more videos.

These are more:

Edited by Sportsgamer, 31 March 2012 - 01:28 PM.

#32 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Shame all the unofficial ones always look so bad.
I'm still hoping Nintendo will put out a fully wireless classic controller and maybe one based on the gamecube's layout/design.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#33 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

Shame all the unofficial ones always look so bad.
I'm still hoping Nintendo will put out a fully wireless classic controller and maybe one based on the gamecube's layout/design.

Exactly.

#34 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Yeah that.
No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic