Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

http://xbox360.ign.c.../1222750p1.html

According to these report there was a leak of box art for Crysis 3 for the xbox 360 and PC. Here they are Posted Image
You can see in the cover are that the character is holding a Compound bow. The box art has been removed of the site but people have been able to see a link for it on Google.
Posted Image
It is said that Game reactor magazine's new issue which is to come out next month will be the proper reveal for the game.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#2 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

I can be an Archer now! I'm going to have a lot of fun if it's true.

LordPickleton.png

#3 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

Ehhhh, really wish they would have waited for next gen consoles for this. Or at least make it temporarily PC exclusive. If it's on PS3 and 360, then it's just going to be rather dissapointing graphically.

Posted Image

#4 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

Ehhhh, really wish they would have waited for next gen consoles for this. Or at least make it temporarily PC exclusive. If it's on PS3 and 360, then it's just going to be rather dissapointing graphically.

yah its a real shame , i hope it's coming to wii u but i doubt it... :P

Signature_Fox.png

#5 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

yah its a real shame , i hope it's coming to wii u but i doubt it... :P

Actually there is a high chance it will come to Wii U.

Do you guys think this is linked to an early rumor about Crytek? http://mynintendonew...me-splitters-4/

Crytek To Announce 'Absolutely Fantastic' New Project Next Month, TimeSplitters 4?

Crytek, the development studio behind the gorgeous Crysis franchise, has announced that it plans to reveal a ‘absolutely fantastic’ new project next month. The developer wouldn’t provide any hints, but there’s got to be a chance it’s TimeSplitters 4, which is rumoured to be in development for Wii U.

“The other project looks absolutely fantastic – I mean, genuinely the best of that kind of project we’ve ever done.”

“It looks spectacular, the team are doing really, really well and it’s just really nice to see the team really enthusiastic about what they’re doing. They’re really happy.”

Edited by Cerberuz, 11 April 2012 - 12:22 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

I always wanted to know, how can you 'accidentally' put something online to sell?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

I always wanted to know, how can you 'accidentally' put something online to sell?

You prep it in the database for when it's ready, then someone else typo's a database id and it ends up being an unannounced game.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

YAY! I doubt that the bow will do much but it is great to hear about this news! DANG THAT IS A NICE BOW! I needz one!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#9 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Actually there is a high chance it will come to Wii U.

Do you guys think this is linked to an early rumor about Crytek? http://mynintendonew...me-splitters-4/

Crytek To Announce 'Absolutely Fantastic' New Project Next Month, TimeSplitters 4?

[color=#373737][/size][/font]

Great find

Signature_Fox.png

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

http://www.gameinfor...g-crysis-3.aspx

Update

: EA provided Game Informer with the following statement: "The best kept secret in shooters just can't be contained. Stay tuned for more information on April 16."

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

Ha Ha! I win Crysis 3 is their Absolutely Fantastic new project.

We don't have to wait much longer C'mon April 16.

LordPickleton.png

#12 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Ha Ha! I win Crysis 3 is their Absolutely Fantastic new project.

We don't have to wait much longer C'mon April 16.

isnt that the investor meeting

#13 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

isnt that the investor meeting

I have no idea, but they will announce more information about the game that day. I just want it to be more open like Crysis and not like Crysis 2.

LordPickleton.png

#14 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

I have no idea, but they will announce more information about the game that day. I just want it to be more open like Crysis and not like Crysis 2.

how do you know that?

#15 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

how do you know that?

Crysis Reveal Set For April 16

After leaking the existence of Crysis 3 on its own Origin service, Electronic Arts has publicly acknowledged the title. While the company isn't divulging any details, it told Joystiq, "The best kept secret in shooters just can't be contained." EA adds that we should "stay tuned for more information on April 16."

Edited by Cerberuz, 12 April 2012 - 07:25 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#16 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Crysis Reveal Set For April 16

After leaking the existence of Crysis 3 on its own Origin service, Electronic Arts has publicly acknowledged the title. While the company isn't divulging any details, it told Joystiq, "The best kept secret in shooters just can't be contained." EA adds that we should "stay tuned for more information on April 16."

o i thought you meant there would be wii u news on the 16th though this is pretty exciting hopefully they use the pc or wii u as the lead development platforms.

#17 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

o i thought you meant there would be wii u news on the 16th though this is pretty exciting hopefully they use the pc or wii u as the lead development platforms.

The lead platform will always be PC.

LordPickleton.png

#18 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

The lead platform will always be PC.

well hopefully they focus more on pc because in my opinion crysis 2 wasn't much of an improvement graphically over crysis 1. Hopefully this one will allow Nintendo to have a game on there system that is far more superior to sony and microsoft systems graphical abilities.

#19 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

well hopefully they focus more on pc because in my opinion crysis 2 wasn't much of an improvement graphically over crysis 1. Hopefully this one will allow Nintendo to have a game on there system that is far more superior to sony and microsoft systems graphical abilities.

And also surpass them in gameplay. I hope the story is better than Crysis 2.

LordPickleton.png

#20 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:07 PM

The realism too. The realistic sun reflection was taken off and when you walk through leaves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!