• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

Other than in appearance it's actually closer to a ps controller. I mean in terms of button layout. With the symmetrical analogs and all. But now that I think of it I think it's the opposite of the ps one which has the sticks down low and the buttons above. In the end it really might be it's own controller. One thing for sure is it shows nintendo is really listening to it's hardcore gamers. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a direct result of third party developer feedback.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#62 MiSoRamen

MiSoRamen

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:25 AM

Wii U Pro controller = Super Smash Bros.
Posted Image

#63 King_Bowser_Koopa

King_Bowser_Koopa

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:12 AM

When the Wii U Pro Controller was uneiled I screamed with glee, like a little school girl. Love it! It's obvious that I'm going to buy it on launch day, assuming it's available, I just have one question. Will it be available in black immediately or am I going to have to buy it twice (once in white and then again in black)?

...Because buying my Wii Remotes all over again, in black, was a crime. My wallet cried so hard.

#64 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

I like the controller too, but I don't think many games will incorporate it. Because, why would you use it when you have a freaking controller with a touch screen, camera and all kinds of neat stuffs? :P But it would work well for multiplayer. This will off course be much less expensive.
No sig.

#65 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

I like the controller too, but I don't think many games will incorporate it. Because, why would you use it when you have a freaking controller with a touch screen, camera and all kinds of neat stuffs? :P But it would work well for multiplayer. This will off course be much less expensive.

Im sure many shooters will U-se it

#66 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

That's not the main purpose of the Wii U Classic Controller Pro but one possibility. The main purpose is an alternative to the main Wii U Pad or tablet controller especially for those long gaming sessions where the screen is not needed. That's the impression I got from what Iwata said on Nintendo Direct.

Wow, people are really hell bent on the idea that the upad is uncomfortable. The people who used it last E3 said it was great. Being the owner of an Ipad, I highly doubt there will be any problems with long gaming sessions. Hell, it'll probably be more comfortable than an Ipad. Again though, no real way to know for sure until its been used, but I'm guessing we'll hear alot of the same positive reactions this E3.

#67 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

Uhm off course it's more comfortable than an iPad. A freaking iPad isn't designed for gaming. Wii U has buttons and a grip.
No sig.

#68 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:47 AM

Uhm off course it's more comfortable than an iPad. A freaking iPad isn't designed for gaming. Wii U has buttons and a grip.

It's got nothing to do with the fact the iPad has no buttons or grip. The iPad becomes uncomfortable to hold after a while simply because it's heavy and because of the dimensions. The Wii U game pad will be easier to hold for long periods because it's smaller in dimension and lighter.

#69 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

Posted Image

LordPickleton.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users