1. Pikmin 3 looks fantastic. I'm not into Pikmin, but this game has my attention. It's not a system seller, but we're not Nintendo employees or stock holders (most of us anyways).
2. New Super Mario Bros. U also looks great. Yes it looks similar to NSMB Wii, and yes NSMB 2 is coming out shortly before hand (on a different system, however), but I still like what I've seen so far. 2D Mario games have never disappointed me, and I dont expect anything different from this game. This game will be a system seller for die-hard Mario fans and casual players alike.
3. Batman: Arkham City looks to be the best version of the game. Nintendo hasn't put the demo I have seen on youtube, but go here http://e3.nintendo.c...s/#/wiiu/batman to view an awesome trailer for this game that gives a great demonstration of how the GamePad is implemented.
4. WB keeps their momentum with Lego City: Undercover. This is an 8-12/family game that looks great imo. It looks like a great mix of open world exploration with traditional Lego liscensed property games (ex Lego Star Wars). And of course there is plenty of charming Lego humor, much in the same vein as the Paper Mario series.
5. Rayman Legends just might have me more excited than New Super Mario Bros. U. It looks like it plays fast and has very unique multiplayer uses for the GamePad.
6. Last but not least is ZombiU. The more I learn about this game, the more I like it. For people that didn't know, Ubisoft's first ever game was titled "Zombi", so this game is something of an homage, reboot, shout out, whatever you want to call it, to Ubisoft's roots. I also like that it's more survival horror than just bustin' skulls. Keza MacDonald of IGN wrote that, "It's no exaggeration to say that ZombiU is a potential system-seller at the moment." http://www.ign.com/a...survival-horror That's really high praise, especially for a 3rd party game on a Nintendo console.
Finally, after some hands-on time with Wii U, a fellow at the UK based The Guardian said that Wii U "might just be Nintendo's best console since the Super NES." http://www.guardian....-first-hands-on
Have your thoughts/feelings changed at all after having time to let E3 sink in for a while?
Edited by Fig, 06 June 2012 - 05:12 AM.