• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

A lot of people that bought this on PS3/360 are really annoyed lol, the Wii U version has more gore, with much more content.

#22 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

Hmmmm I wonder if Namco Bandai actually took the time to up the settings for the Wii U version? Because it sure looks like it.

Wrong developer/publisher. It's a Tecmo Koei franchise.

#23 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

Wrong developer/publisher. It's a Tecmo Koei franchise.

Thanks. I couldn't remember. :)

Posted Image

#24 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

This game has had terrible reviews for what I saw.

the ps3 and 360 games had bad reviews, this version is much improved and better represents the original 2 games.
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#25 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:31 AM

A lot of people that bought this on PS3/360 are really annoyed lol, the Wii U version has more gore, with much more content.

After looking at the promo from TecmoKoeiAmerica's clip on YouTube, I see an army of Sony drones, dissin' both Nintendo and Team Ninja. Their butts are already hurt because Nintendo and Tecmo-Koei are making a Wii U exclusive... Razor's Edge.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#26 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

After looking at the promo from TecmoKoeiAmerica's clip on YouTube, I see an army of Sony drones, dissin' both Nintendo and Team Ninja. Their butts are already hurt because Nintendo and Tecmo-Koei are making a Wii U exclusive... Razor's Edge.

Lol yeah, I don't understand why they are so mad, the Wii never got as much multiplats that where on the PS3 and 360 and now the Wii U coming out and we are finally getting the exclusives and better versions and they are mad, seriously they should buy the Wii U version if they want the true Ninja Gaiden 3.

#27 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:08 AM

Lol yeah, I don't understand why they are so mad, the Wii never got as much multiplats that where on the PS3 and 360 and now the Wii U coming out and we are finally getting the exclusives and better versions and they are mad, seriously they should buy the Wii U version if they want the true Ninja Gaiden 3.

When a Nintendo console doesn't get exclusives/multiplats:
"Haha! Nintendo has no third party support! People only buy their consoles to play Wii Sports and casual games! Real gamers have Xbox or PS3, see?"

When a Nintendo console DOES have exclusives/multiplats:
"What?! Why is this game Nintendo exclusive?! Why isn't it on Xbox and PS3?! What the hell, man! This is so gay, Nintendo doesn't deserve these games!"

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. :P

Posted Image

#28 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

When a Nintendo console doesn't get exclusives/multiplats:
"Haha! Nintendo has no third party support! People only buy their consoles to play Wii Sports and casual games! Real gamers have Xbox or PS3, see?"

When a Nintendo console DOES have exclusives/multiplats:
"What?! Why is this game Nintendo exclusive?! Why isn't it on Xbox and PS3?! What the hell, man! This is so gay, Nintendo doesn't deserve these games!"

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. :P

I think there insecure, they've been bashing Nintendo this whole gen for being "kiddy" than Nintendo gets Ninja Gaiden 3 with much more gore, and features that aren't in the PS3/360 version and now they feel sad, huge Xbox fans see how Microsoft's wants the casual audience on there side for a few years now and Nintendo's been wanting all the core audience on there side, too them it's fliped now.

#29 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

I think there insecure, they've been bashing Nintendo this whole gen for being "kiddy" than Nintendo gets Ninja Gaiden 3 with much more gore, and features that aren't in the PS3/360 version and now they feel sad, huge Xbox fans see how Microsoft's wants the casual audience on there side for a few years now and Nintendo's been wanting all the core audience on there side, too them it's fliped now.

I don't think much will change really. Nintendo will always be viewed as kiddie no matter what they put out. Even the SNES was called childish by Sega supporters back in the day. And I know from experience that the GCN was probably the console to get the worst bashing from enemy fanboys of all time. Hell, the Wii U could have Black Ops 2 and GTA V as exclusives and it'd still be called kiddie by a certain very outspoken section of PS360 gamers. :laugh:

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!