#1 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

Hey everyone! Here, you can post your personal talents you possess! For me, I am musically gifted. I have been a percussionist for 4+ years now. I mainly do all of the acoustic instruments, and I also do mallets and I am very good at drum set. I am also pretty good at painting. Now that I have shared my talents, you need to post yours WHAT EVER THEY ARE!!!! Have fun!
Posted Image

#2 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

Well,

I am a writer and poet. I fence ( you know, sword fighting) and have gotten pretty good at it. I was good at tae kwon do for awhile, until I messed up my leg in a freak accident. I am currently learning how to play guitar, and I have basic knowledge of it (can read music, standard notation, and basic chords). I played the trombone for awhile, was good at it, then quit out of boredom.

I'm not sure if I'm really talented. I wish I had the gift of drawing, or singing.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#3 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

I'm a licensed writer - I have Author status on another forum I visit, and I even was the usergroup's leader for a while. Now I still moderate the writing board there, and people PM me their "borderline" writings to make sure they can post them. <_<
So yeah, that's my greatest talent and biggest pride, with plenty of essays, plus quite a few fictional writings and several poems under my belt.

Other than that, I like to try and look at things from someone else's perspective. It helps me anticipate the other side's arguments, so I can prepare my counter-arguments to... well, counter them. XD
That, and I pride myself in being a skeptic. I doubt everything and don't expect anything, which usually spares me much frustration.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#4 seakingz ★

seakingz ★

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Fandom:
    The legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:45 AM

I do believe I might stand a chance against the world's best burper in a burping competition. That's my insanely useful talent right there.

Posted Image

#5 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:50 AM

I don't wanna sound up myself but... <_< I sing (Musical Theatre and Jazz), and I act. They are what I would like to think my talents are. I also do a bit of writing, mainly short stories (One of them one a competition and got published :P) but that's about it :P

#6 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • NNID:MudkipSoda
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:00 AM

I'd love to see anyone top my amazing talent. I can vomit up actual rainbows.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Coller23

Coller23

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Every nintendo series, touhou

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:04 AM

I'm an extremely good track runner.
Don't cry over spilled milk, it will be yogurt tomorrow

#8 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:25 AM

I'm an extremely good track runner.

That's cool! Last year I did hurdles and was really good. I came in first in a competition near the end of the year. But that's awesome that you run track!!!!
Posted Image

#9 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

I've been thinking about this for a while, and so far I haven't thought of any talents I have. :D One day I'll discover my hidden talent.

#10 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:06 PM

I've been thinking about this for a while, and so far I haven't thought of any talents I have. :D One day I'll discover my hidden talent.

You need to do a lot of different things (even things you would usually do) and at one point you will find something that you are really good at. You will find it some day!
Posted Image

#11 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

I'm told I have a natural affinity for programming, music, writing, and math. Seeing as I intend to become a video game designer, those will probably be very useful.

#12 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

I don't really have any talents, I guess I'm good at music perhaps...
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#13 Dumpling Rose

Dumpling Rose

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

My talents are: painting, sculpture, drawing, and animation. I'm only 11 and i make projects for my school. My parents make alot of money through secretly selling my arts. Even though they have careers of there own. I TOTALLY WANNA BE AN ART MULTIE JOB HOLDER. I'LL HAVE 6 JOBS. I don't want to brag. Sorry. :P
You have Just wasted 3 seconds of your life.</p>

#14 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:01 AM

I've been playing piano for almost 11 years, started guitar in a grade 10 guitar class and kept playing at home, and been playing trumpet for 4 years.

I taught myself Piano when I was about 4-5 on a small keyboard, I taught myself twinkle twinkle little star and a ball game song my teacher use to sing to us. After that my mom called this music school, they came and tested me and said I was really good. So then I started taking classes for piano for about a year, stopped, taught myself, went back, stopped, and now I continue to teach myself. :P

Because I've had my Keyboard for almost 11 years some of the keys are no longer working. :P We're not the richest family in the world. (And I don't have a job yet) So I can't get a new one, but my grandma bought me an electric Piano but it's too big for this small apartment so I have to leave it at her house...

I also taught myself Canon recently, but because certain keys are broken I had to learn it in F Major (instead of D major :)).

I also make my own music. :3

Edited by Kurtiss, 18 June 2011 - 09:06 AM.

#15 GwJumpman

GwJumpman

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Team Fortress 2

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

I'm pretty good at video games.

I'm also a master of getting the good endings of all the heroines in H-games.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... I'm good at making peoples' dreams come true?

Nah

#16 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:41 PM

Well,

I am a writer and poet. I fence ( you know, sword fighting) and have gotten pretty good at it. I was good at tae kwon do for awhile, until I messed up my leg in a freak accident. I am currently learning how to play guitar, and I have basic knowledge of it (can read music, standard notation, and basic chords). I played the trombone for awhile, was good at it, then quit out of boredom.

I'm not sure if I'm really talented. I wish I had the gift of drawing, or singing.

Yay! I also love writing! I love all types of literature excluding bad literature! Not many people I know today don't have that interest! So you are the first person.
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#17 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

The ending of the post above mine hurts the author inside of me.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#18 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

I play the piano since 4-5 years now! I'm learning lots of songs (mostly classical music and some video game music. ex: Dearly Beloved, song of time, the other promise, Xion's theme, and loads of other stuff)

I'm also able to type VERY fast on the computer, without knowing the 10finger system :)

Roleplaying! I love to roleplay and act. It's one of my favorite things to do. :rolleyes:

I rule at math! ;)

Know 2 and a half languages. German (mother language), English (know it as good as a mother language) and a little bit of Spanish.

Ummm... That's about it. I'll add to this post or make another one when I have more ideas.

Edited by brian6330, 09 July 2011 - 09:40 PM.

#19 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

My talents are: painting, sculpture, drawing, and animation. I'm only 11 and i make projects for my school. My parents make alot of money through secretly selling my arts. Even though they have careers of there own. I TOTALLY WANNA BE AN ART MULTIE JOB HOLDER. I'LL HAVE 6 JOBS. I don't want to brag. Sorry. :)

Crap.
I need to start animating again.
I have competition.

As you can guess, my talent is animating (though I'm still not amazing at it D:). My class also got taught some basic guitar playing. We can read the basic form of it's sheet music and can do some basic chords. We actually just finished a school concert.
Back onto animating, my program is crap, so my quality isn't high in the skill yet. I'm going to do some animating today anyways. I have some skits niggling at my, just itching to be animated.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#20 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:49 AM

My talent are:
Drawing/Art-My main talent, some of you may have seen most of my drawings as I show them in the Chat most of the time,
Fencing,
Gaming-Lol,
I.T/ICT,
I can't remember any more right off the bat... I'll post some more later when I can remember...

My talents are: painting, sculpture, drawing, and animation. I'm only 11 and i make projects for my school. My parents make alot of money through secretly selling my arts. Even though they have careers of there own. I TOTALLY WANNA BE AN ART MULTIE JOB HOLDER. I'LL HAVE 6 JOBS. I don't want to brag. Sorry. :)

I got REAL competition...
Anyway, here's a sample of my Art:
Posted Image

Edited by MLdragoMaster, 10 July 2011 - 11:17 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!