Photo

Animal Crossing 3DS

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Animal Crossing 3DS (15 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you think Animal Crossing 3DS looks compared to the previous titles?

1. Much, much better! (10 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. It looks alright. (4 votes [26.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

3. Eh, I kinda like the previous looks... (1 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

4. I can't stand the new look. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Anthony Vaughn

Anthony Vaughn

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Animal Crossing 3DS was first announced at E3 2010 last June, and very little information has been released since then. Post all of your thoughts & comments here, and let me know what you think!

Edited by Anthony Vaughn, 14 June 2011 - 05:48 PM.

#2 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

I personally think, like what I posted on the other thread. It will be different. That is for sure. But since I am not an animal crossing fanatic, I am going to say it will be different, but not so much where it is completely new; they are going to try to bring you back to your animal crossing roots while you play the game. But other than that, I know nothing :D
Posted Image

#3 Anthony Vaughn

Anthony Vaughn

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

I know what you mean. I'm actually very thrilled with this title, and I'm expecting great things from Nintendo with this game. I've always been a huge fan of Animal Crossing, and this game looks by far the best one in the series yet. I can only hope for the best from Nintendo!

#4 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

it looked diffrent and im going to get it, it will be like the frst one, i'll act like i dont have cheats (i probley wont) but i didnt on the first one, so i want the 3ds version to feel special

wa3Nq7j.png

#5 Droenix

Droenix

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Well, I can barely comment on this, because it hasn't been released yet other than for some screenshots and a couple of preview videos. Your character being taller? Ehh, I don't know how I feel about that, but I'll probably get used to it.
Posted Image

#6 Anthony Vaughn

Anthony Vaughn

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:34 PM

It is too early to say anything, but speculation is always open!

#7 Droenix

Droenix

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:56 PM

Yeah, that's true. I read that you'll be playing mayor this time around... I'm going to miss Tortimer :D

But I think this really could make this game feel different compared to the past three, as mayor you will of course be expected to solve problems, but could you also upgrade the town and choose where things actually go? That would be pretty awesome to decide where everything will end up being, even the upgrades!
Posted Image

#8 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

I really hope they make use of the Spot pass feature, to add new items, events, and new people that can come into your town, that could essentially give you unlimited amount of gameplay as there could be something to do everyday, this is the perfect title for the 3DS =D

#9 Anthony Vaughn

Anthony Vaughn

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:54 PM

I'm very sure SpotPass will be a huge factor on Animal Crossing 3DS (DLC). Also, perhaps if you pass people, when your animals move out of your town, you could catch others via StreetPass.

#10 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:25 PM

Yeah i really hope Spot-pass and Street-pass work to the fullest with this Game. This is will be my first Animal Crossing game and so far it looks pretty good :D

#11 Anthony Vaughn

Anthony Vaughn

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

Yeah, I'm sure they will. Well, I think the Animal Crossing series is very successful, and I'm only hoping for the best with this one. The E3 trailer really showed some major content coming - including tents, swimming, full-character customization, and much more. Not the mention that the graphics have been majorly revamped.

#12 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:49 PM

Yeah, I'm sure they will. Well, I think the Animal Crossing series is very successful, and I'm only hoping for the best with this one. The E3 trailer really showed some major content coming - including tents, swimming, full-character customization, and much more. Not the mention that the graphics have been majorly revamped.

Yeah, it certainly looks as though Nintendo have put a lot of effort into this one, I think I can safely say that this will be the best Animal Crossing yet.

#13 Anthony Vaughn

Anthony Vaughn

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

Which is exactly what I think, as well.

#14 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

Which is exactly what I think, as well.

Yeah the graphics looks really improved from the other animal crossing games i seen.
Plus which i am assuming is a new feature in this game is the fact you can swim which is really cool IMO.

#15 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:29 PM

The only Animal Crossing game I've played was Wild World on the DS. While it's a nice game, I did get bored of it after a while, so I'm not sure if I'll get the 3DS game. The graphics look much better than the previous games. If it has enough new features then I'll consider getting it.

#16 seakingz ★

seakingz ★

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Fandom:
    The legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

I am definitely looking forward to this!

Posted Image

#17 MaskMidget

MaskMidget

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros., FUNimation

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:39 AM

While it's a nice game, I did get bored of it after a while,

I did too. By the way, AC on the GameCube sucked IMHO.
Posted Image

This signature contains one word: LOL

#18 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:24 PM

The only Animal Crossing game I've played was Wild World on the DS. While it's a nice game, I did get bored of it after a while, so I'm not sure if I'll get the 3DS game. The graphics look much better than the previous games. If it has enough new features then I'll consider getting it.

Your right, there were times when it got repetitive and boring, but I hope that fix that this time, adding more events and new mini quests and also Spotpass and Streetpass could add heaps to the game.
But yeah, graphics look great, but gotta think about gameplay too, though I expect this to be pretty good, don't forget they can add heaps more here than they could with Wild World as they can have bigger file sizes.

#19 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:15 PM

Your right, there were times when it got repetitive and boring, but I hope that fix that this time, adding more events and new mini quests and also Spotpass and Streetpass could add heaps to the game.
But yeah, graphics look great, but gotta think about gameplay too, though I expect this to be pretty good, don't forget they can add heaps more here than they could with Wild World as they can have bigger file sizes.

true i would truly enjoy this game more if they have all of those features.

#20 AWB

AWB

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

Idea: What if you could have more than one person live in your town in different houses over WiFi?
That way, it would be online all the time, and whenever you see someone online, if you go to play the game, it would connect to the internet before it starts, and you could see players from all over the world in your time live. It would be great for families.
Game History: PC, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS.
Buying Soon: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 3D, Animal Crossing 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!