#21 GargantuanRedYoshi

GargantuanRedYoshi

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

I personally think The Elder Scrolls series should stick to PC Gaming.

#22 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

Next Elder Scrolls will be a little while, so I'm sure it'll be on the U. I'd be interested to see what they add in the next game.

I personally think The Elder Scrolls series should stick to PC Gaming.

The depressing part is that Skyrim really was a console port to PC. It's sad that you have to download mods just to optimize the game :(

Edited by andodel, 30 June 2012 - 06:04 AM.

#23 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:15 AM

I agree with pc gaming.. Moding is a must in these games!! Bethesda gets lots of bucks with their open sdk tools they give with their games for pc.

Edited by Orion, 30 June 2012 - 06:16 AM.

#24 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

I agree with pc gaming.. Moding is a must in these games!! Bethesda gets lots of bucks with their open sdk tools they give with their games for pc.

Idk, there's so much to do in Skyrim. The only mods I've downloaded are some mods that optimize the menus, because I still have yet to complete all the side quests in the main game. I'd personally be fine without mods on a console version, which I would buy, mostly to support Wiiu.

#25 dkrumble725

dkrumble725

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Chrono Trigger, SMT, DKC, and alot more.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

If the question is, "would I like to see it," then of course. But until VI comes out (if there is one) we most likely won't have TES on the U. Probably not happening with Skyrim, and as much as I would love, not with Elder Scrolls Online either. :(
Posted Image
I SHALL PASS WITH RAMBI

#26 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

The Elder Scrolls MMO Wii U :D :D :D

#27 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

If the question is, "would I like to see it," then of course. But until VI comes out (if there is one) we most likely won't have TES on the U. Probably not happening with Skyrim, and as much as I would love, not with Elder Scrolls Online either. :(

You say The Elder Scrolls Online won't come to Wii U, well Zenimax Online say that they are thinking of a console version and to get more money they might put it on Wii U! There's still hope!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!