• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:05 AM

Ok, the summer holidays are coming up and I am really bored and I will be even bored then. I want a Wii/Xbox 360 game that can entertain me. I want YOU to tell me what to get because there are so many great games and some that I might not of heard of.

Here are the rules:
They must be cheap (I am saving up for the Wii U, remember!)
They must be 3+, 7+ or 12+.
They must have a long game 'lifespan' (this has to last me until my birthday, ya know! My birthday is 3rd September.)

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

i can think of a thousand games, you need to tell us the genres you like
Posted Image

#3 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

i can think of a thousand games, you need to tell us the genres you like

Anything.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#4 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

Get Burnout Paradise on the Xbox 360. It's one of the best open-world racers you can buy.

However, look on the Xbox Live Marketplace and get the complete edition (includes all DLC) for $30 if you do. So much cheaper that way.

Edited by GameCollector, 29 June 2012 - 08:43 AM.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:56 AM

Have you considered Mario & Sonic at the 2012 Olympics? It's a pretty fun game, although if you're looking for a good single player experience, it might not be the best option. If you're interested motor racing at all, then you may want to consider F1 2011. F1 2012 will be released in a few months, so the 2011 game should be pretty cheap now.

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:49 AM

I'm not into simulation racers, really, I prefer arcade racers. I also have all 3 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. I'm thinking of buying Pikmin or Super Paper Mario, but they are a bit short. Thank for the suggestions, keep them coming! :)

#7 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

Get Burnout Paradise on the Xbox 360. It's one of the best open-world racers you can buy.

However, look on the Xbox Live Marketplace and get the complete edition (includes all DLC) for $30 if you do. So much cheaper that way.

I would recommend the Physical Copy only if you want the exclusive Circuit City Hot Rod, Hunter Best Buy Oval Champ Car, Kitano GameStop Sport Car (Kitano Micromania Hydros Custom car (European version)), Wal-Mart F1 Racer, and Steel Wheels Car. If you don't want those cars the Digital Complete Edition is the best way to go.

LordPickleton.png

#8 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Fallout 3 game of the year edition for 360, $7.99

any of the Nintendo selects $19.99 http://www.nintendo....nintendoselects

#9 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

Fallout 3 game of the year edition for 360, $7.99

any of the Nintendo selects $19.99 http://www.nintendo....nintendoselects

Fallout 3 is an 18 and I already have most of Europe's Nintendo Selects. :)

#10 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

ok get monster hunter tri or xenoblade if you havent already, xenoblade gets priority
Posted Image

#11 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

Get Xenoblade, Final Fantasy 13, or Dragon's Dogma. All of those are very lengthy RPG's. FF13 is the shortest though clocking in at arround 60 hours.

Edited by Mignaga, 29 June 2012 - 11:02 AM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#12 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:15 AM

If you want a game that will last you forever then get Animal Crossing City Folk.

#13 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

If you want a game that will last you forever then get Animal Crossing City Folk.

I already have that.I'm not too fond of the series anyway. :)

#14 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

Xenoblade too me 65 hours to beat. Try FF III and FF XIII-2. Try Darksiders (very Zelda like). skyward sword and twilight princess are long too.
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!