• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

@dwarphkin... The image in ur signature, has nothing to do with FALLOUT... it is an art project made in PHOTOSHOP tutorials.. :) beautiful though...
I know that because I am a member there also.. I do some stuff like it some times.. its hard and takes lots of energy, needs lots of energy as well.. take a peek
http://psd.tutsplus....o-manipulation/

As for gamestop, they should be thankful for wii U, as all this companies exist because of used games..

Dude, NIce work. I knew where came from tho, and I knew that it had nothing to do with fallout. Just the concept of Fallout is what I meant, you know being all post apocalyptic. I just love the setting.
Posted Image
I sometimes wish life was like Fallout 3 ^-^

#22 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

I would of thought Gamestop even listing the games at $100 was a bit damaging. Many less informed people will see those prices and actually believe those are the prices for wii u games. The same could be applied to the console itself if someone lists a price of $800 that could give a very negative impression of the console.

Nintendo are working hard to create a positive vibe/buzz about the wii u and it really doesn't need Gamestop doing that.

#23 zzuxon

zzuxon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • NNID:zzuxon
  • Fandom:
    Mario LoZ Kirby SSB Pikmin

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

Gamestop is dumb.
Amazon is where it's at.

#24 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:42 PM

Dude, NIce work. I knew where came from tho, and I knew that it had nothing to do with fallout. Just the concept of Fallout is what I meant, you know being all post apocalyptic. I just love the setting.

its not mine...! I have made another one, but it looks reacquire compared with their works.. lol But I am trying... My work is NSFW though (and rated M for mature), so no way to post it here.. lol

Edited by Orion, 02 July 2012 - 11:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!