#1 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

Please sign this petition if you want GTA 5 on the Wii U: http://www.change.or...to-v-for-wii-u#
Even if your not going to play it or buy it. You should still sign it because it will drag more people onto the Nintendo consoles and get more users and offer Nintendo more success.

2lvmghw.png

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

YES AWEESOME!! I've been waiting for this to happen because GTA is probably my favourite gaming franchise tied with zelda :D

i am using this link to spread the petition around to get more support :D

http://realnintendon...wii-u-petition/

Edited by Crackkat, 18 July 2012 - 03:36 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

Share everywhere

#4 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Share everywhere

Posted Image

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#5 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Please sign this petition if you want GTA 5 on the Wii U: http://www.change.or...to-v-for-wii-u#
Even if your not going to play it or buy it. You should still sign it because it will drag more people onto the Nintendo consoles and get more users and offer Nintendo more success.

DAYUM I SWEAR I WAS THINKING ABOUT STARTING SUCH A PETITION ! ! ! I'm glad to see it. I'll sign and share the link everywhere. Hey, you should give a name to this operation since we're gonna talk about it...
Posted Image

#6 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

Well that took a while, lol
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#7 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

This isn't my petition. I found a video on it on the internet and I figured I'd share it. Share to twitter and some large Wii Youtubers.
Operation: #GTA5WiiU

Edited by Colinx, 18 July 2012 - 04:02 PM.

2lvmghw.png

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

ive emailed nintendo enthusiast to share it and i PM'd a bunch of youtube guys and facebooked it on a bunch of gamer groups
Posted Image

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

I refuse to sign this petition, and am so appalled at the very idea that I am posting this message.
Let rockstar run their own business how they want to.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

A while back I emailed Rockstar asking for it to be on the Wii U because I love the series. I think that would have more effect if all 60 people emailed them asking for it because they love the game series instead of a petition.

#11 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

I refuse to sign this petition, and am so appalled at the very idea that I am posting this message.

Nobody is forcing Rockstar to do anything. I am just trying to support the petition to help tell Rockstar that there are people on the Wii U that would like to play this game.

2lvmghw.png

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

The petition should be headed to Take Two.

They're the ones who are too skeptical of the Wii U, denying their core titles to the market.

Rockstar isn't the ones who need convincing.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

The petition should be headed to Take Two.

They're the ones who are too skeptical of the Wii U, denying their core titles to the market.

Rockstar isn't the ones who need convincing.

true say!! once complete i'm sure rockstar would pass it on to take two though so they will get it either way
Posted Image

#14 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

A while back I emailed Rockstar asking for it to be on the Wii U because I love the series. I think that would have more effect if all 60 people emailed them asking for it because they love the game series instead of a petition.

They did man...Like 40 people already emailed Rockstar the same thing...

#15 dkrumble725

dkrumble725

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Chrono Trigger, SMT, DKC, and alot more.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Ok... so don't get me wrong. Petitions are a great tool, and when used properly can be very effective. However, in this case, R* is going to base their decision on the Wii U's performance in the core gaming market. Not, some fans telling them they "need" to. This petition is not appropriate for what you are asking. Spread the word and support the wii u at launch. R* will respond when they see solid numbers, not just words. You must understand that I want GTAV to be on wii u just as much as the next person, but for R* to make a major financial decision based solely on a petition or people whining is not going to happen, and would be irresponsible on their part.I agree with Nollog. Let R* run their company the way they want to. In the end, they will do what they know is practically best for us and themselves. GTA V is going to be beyond amazing on whatever platform(s) it is released. Don't forget that...
Posted Image
I SHALL PASS WITH RAMBI

#16 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

Ok... so don't get me wrong. Petitions are a great tool, and when used properly can be very effective. However, in this case, R* is going to base their decision on the Wii U's performance in the core gaming market. Not, some fans telling them they "need" to. This petition is not appropriate for what you are asking. Spread the word and support the wii u at launch. R* will respond when they see solid numbers, not just words. You must understand that I want GTAV to be on wii u just as much as the next person, but for R* to make a major financial decision based solely on a petition or people whining is not going to happen, and would be irresponsible on their part.I agree with Nollog. Let R* run their company the way they want to. In the end, they will do what they know is practically best for us and themselves. GTA V is going to be beyond amazing on whatever platform(s) it is released. Don't forget that...

i totally understand what you're saying, but this petition is not trying to convince them by itself, its trying to A) show that there is a market for their style of games on nintendo systems and B ) at least bring the thought into their minds. sure they will wait for sales whether this petition succeeds or not, but if this petition succeeds, they will remember us when they see the good sales

Edited by Crackkat, 19 July 2012 - 05:33 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

They did man...Like 40 people already emailed Rockstar the same thing...

Good

#18 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:34 AM

Their business depends on the fans. If the fans want the game on the Wii U, then its good for them...
Posted Image

#19 dkrumble725

dkrumble725

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Chrono Trigger, SMT, DKC, and alot more.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

i totally understand what you're saying, but this petition is not trying to convince them by itself, its trying to A) show that there is a market for their style of games on nintendo systems and B ) at least bring the thought into their minds. sure they will wait for sales whether this petition succeeds or not, but if this petition succeeds, they will remember us when they see the good sales

I'm glad that the person to address my post did so in an honorable fashion. I also understand what you are saying, but they will see there is a market for their games when it actually happens. Let them see the release titles and decide from there.
Posted Image
I SHALL PASS WITH RAMBI

#20 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

Their business depends on the fans. If the fans want the game on the Wii U, then its good for them...

People who sign petitions aren't necessarily people who buy games.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!