• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

WARNING: SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL AND MARIO SPOILERS BELOW. MASSIVE POST INCOMING!!! NOTHING BELOW SHOULD BE TAKEN AS CANNON.

There are various worlds in the Nintendo Universe, one of them being the World of Trophies. Master Hand is the ruler of that world. He visits other worlds in disguise (how he visits them is explained below) and makes drawings so he can make locations in his world based on the other worlds so characters coming in to the World of Trophies will feel right at home.

Every world had different propperties and rules. These worlds represents different Nintendo series, like the Mushroom Kingdom, or Hyrule. The only way to get through all of these worlds is through portals. These portals can be found in hidden places located in every world. However, not every world can connect to another world. Only the World of Trophies has all of the worlds' portals, so any character from any world can enter through these portals. These coming threads explain how the characters got into the World of Trophies, and what happened before and after. There will be a chronological order in the end of each world's section, containing a general synopsis of that world's order and when they entered the World of Trophies. Please note that this is made by a fan, and is not canon. I hope you enjoy.
---------------------------
Mushroom World (Specifically Mushroom Kingdom):

Mario has already been through a portal before entering the World of Trophies. When he and Luigi were a baby, his parents abandoned him, and sent him to a stork. And so begins Yoshi's Island-Yoshi's Island DS. After Yoshi's Island DS (and Partners in Time. Quick note about the Shroob Planet thing from that game, that is a seperate world, and they use special technologies to find about Mushroom World), Baby Mario and Baby Luigi stumbled upon a portal that leads to Earth. Earth and the Mushroom Kingdom both run at the same speed, but have different rules (you know, mushrooms, fire flowers, etc don't work the same in both worlds) This Earth, however, is a bit different from our own. I will not explain the differences for now, though I will explain them once I get the Earthbound section. So they went in and found themselves in New York. They were adopted by Italian parents, and although Mario and Luigi weren't Italian, they were always taught that they were, due to the Italian parents not wanting to know that they were adopted. Please note that Peach and Bowser did not leave the Mushroom Kingdom, and Daisy also stumbled upon a portal, but to Swarmsaland, setting up the events for Mario Land (not happening yet)

20 years later, Mario was unemployed. Although Luigi enjoyed a plumbing job, Mario didn't like the thought of going underground to fix pipes, and his job as a doctor was pretty much a failure. Eventually, he got a job as a carpenter. One day, he went into a girl named Pauline's house. However, an ape from a nearby zoo stole her while Mario was working, and the ape ran into a tall factory. And thus, Donkey Kong begins, and after that, Donkey Kong Jr and 3.

Mario dumped Pauline after a year due to her constant whining, and finally decided to join Luigi in his plumbing job, as he still didn't have a job as his boss from the carpenter company said he should've kept working instead of chasing the ape. Mario Bros begins.

Mario and Luigi then became bored of the job after two years. While working underground, they discovered a portal in a pipe, the same portal that they went through when they were a baby. They went in, and found out that they were in the Mushroom Kingdom. After a week of exlporing and learning about this wonderful world, they never wanted to go back to the drab Earth. Eventually, Toad explains about Peach and Super Mario Bros-New Super Mario Bros U begins (takes about two years). (Note about Swarmsaland: Mario found the portal to it and rescued Daisy. Daisy decided to come with Mario to the Mushroom Kingdom)

After NSMBU, peace resided in the Mushroom Kingdom for a long time. In fact, Bowser started to be friendly, and he apologized. They all played tennis, had parties, and drove karts throughout the Mushroom Kingdom for three years. Although everyone was having fun, Mario wanted more adventures, so he explored the Mushroom world for adventure. He eventually found the World of Trophies in a deserted wasteland, and he went in.

He thought he was still in the Mushroom Kingdom until he saw the other stages, such as one from Hyrule. He was amazed. He went back to Peach, Luigi, and Bowser and told them about it. Luigi and Bowser didn't want to go, for different reasons (Luigi was scared, and Bowser realized that he could kidnap Peach if he became evil again, so he waited until the right moment to come), but Peach went with Mario.

Eventually, they found out that the food they brought from the Mushroom Kingdom to the World of Trophies was stolen. They looked every where until they saw a pink puffball eating it (KIRBY!!!!). So Mario fought him, and when he defeated him, Kirby turned into a trophy (note that there is an alternate ending to this, I will cover it once I get into the Kirby section)

Mario was fascinated, and he realized that nobody could die in this world, they can only become trophies. He revived Kirby and apologized for being so harsh. Mario and Peach's story are to be continued... (will return to when I reach the Prolouge of Super Smash Brothers section)

Luigi accidentally stumbled upon a portal while walking through a valley. He was listening to music with his eyes closed, and he walked straight in. Luigi's part of Super Smash Bros starts.

Bowser actually followed Mario and Peach, even though he said no. He branched paths to find Master Hand, along with Ganondorf (to be discussed in the Zelda section). Master Hand (being manupilated by Tabuu) told them that they could capture Peach and Zelda, and they agreed to follow their orders. Bowser recieved the Dark Cannon, and Bowser's part of Super Smash Bros. starts.

What did you think? Did you like it? Which section do you want next? Please say as much critisim as you like. I'm not the best writer, but I am a thinker, so I can make up stories, but I can't really tell them with expertese. Ask any questions such as cameo explanation and other inconsitencies.

Timeline:
Spoiler

More General Timeline:
Spoiler

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 22 August 2012 - 06:27 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#2 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

Awesome story man

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#3 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

You should try and fit the Donkey Kong Country games and DK64 in there. I always like to think that the Mario and DK universes are one in the same, since they connect with eachother so often. :o

Posted Image

#4 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:02 AM

Wow! This is great! I can't wait for the next one! :)

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#5 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:53 AM

You should try and fit the Donkey Kong Country games and DK64 in there. I always like to think that the Mario and DK universes are one in the same, since they connect with eachother so often. :o

Oops, I'm doing a separate section for that one. Oh well. :P I'm gonna do Zelda next, and it' gonna be largely based on Hyrule Historia. Without it, this wouldn't exist, LOL.

Thanks guys for reading!
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!