• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

There's some nice music while you read. :P Anyway, I wanted to focus on the image in the video. It is shown in the background when you speed up your desktop time to Day 0, or 8/26/12, and go to the teaser site. (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka)

One thing to notice is that the 104 building shows up, so it's gotta take place in Shibuya, either the Reaper's Game's Shibuya or the real Shibuya. This could mean one of two things: One, Neku returns, and they make an overly complicated reason why he's fighting Noise in the Real Shibuya/he's in the fake one, or, there's a new protagonist, and it will take place in Shibuya. Neku can also be shown as an adult and make a small or big impact. I think it's the latter, and that Neku will have a big impact, though there will still be a new protagonist.

The skull icon returns, so it's very likely that the Reaper Pin is there. A minor thing I would like to point out is that they're hearts on the image, could it be important? Maybe the protaganist is a girl? Or am I over-looking it? :P

It also looks like Shibuya is in darkness. Whether this is just an effect, or part of the game, we'll see on 6/26.

That's about it. Anything else you can point out?
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

Uhhh...

#3 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

It's an iOS port with an updated soundtrack.

Read all about it

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

My idea for it is for it to not be as emo and bad as the first.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

Lol I enjoyed the emo to not-emo character development. xD And the fact the game mocked itself on that point in Another Day.

... I really hope it's not an iOS port.
Posted Image

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:14 AM

It's an iOS port with an updated soundtrack.

Read all about it

Yeah, I just got the news. T_T THERE IS STILL HOPE: Before everyone decides the #twewy countdown is over, they might want to wait for the countdown to be over. #moredripthanleak @brilingual

MORE PROOF: x = 88-83+291-238+38+2+195? = 83+103+117-22-199+207+4? t = 2 #twewy http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/ @brilingual

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 24 August 2012 - 05:14 AM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!