• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

So recently I've been watching a lot of commentaries were people are hating on the Wii U launch and saying that all it has is crappy ports of games already out or coming out soon, so I'm here to just state launch games and why it's not only crappy ports, so lets start

ZombiU- one of the most anticipated Wii U games not a system seller but lots of potential hopefully it won't become the red steel of the Wii U

Rayman Legends- This is a system seller if you played Rayman Origins you know how much fun that the game was

Pikmin 3- This is a system seller if you are a fan of the franchise me I will probably buy it but I have never played a Pikmin game before

3rd party support- Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Batman Archam City, Ninja Gaiden 3, Madden 13, FIFFA 13, Assassins Creed 3, and I probably missed some so leave the names in the comments if so or if one isn't a launch game sorry for the ignorance

So you probably agree that this is better than both the PS3 and the 360 launch lineup combined and I would also like to add what the 3rd party support brings more to the table than most people who talk, out of ignorance ,think like batman having all DLC or Mass Effect 3 having comic book some DLC and a new weapon and probably more stuff but one of my favorite tv shows is about to come on so if you have anything to add put it in the comments and Thanks for reading

Edit: so lets recap two established franchise (pikmin and Rayman) and one new IP plus tons of third party support and also I can tell already that a lot of you are going to say New Super Mario Bros U, but that has not been confirmed as a launch title only a launch window game so yeah

Edited by starraters, 27 August 2012 - 06:18 PM.

#2 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

This is one of the best launches in recent history, and for those are are quick to throw the "port" card out on the table. There are a lot of Nintendo gamer's unfamiliar with games like Batman, and Mass Effect...this will be their first time to enjoy these series.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#3 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

This is one of the best launches in recent history, and for those are are quick to throw the "port" card out on the table. There are a lot of Nintendo gamer's unfamiliar with games like Batman, and Mass Effect...this will be their first time to enjoy these series.

I second that

#4 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

i agree

Signature_Fox.png

#5 Chris

Chris

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

Compared to the Nintendo 3DS launch the Wii U lineup is looking pretty awesome. :)

I'm buying the system for the 1st party games and any 3rd party ones that look interesting. If the PS4 and NextBox turn out to be
awesome, which I have no doubt that they will be, my brothers will get them and I'll still be able to play any new games that might not
come to the U.

So far though, I'm really liking what I've seen. Being poor broke leaves little money in the wallet so I had to narrow down my choices to two games...Anyways, I have faith in the Wii U. Once I do have enough money though, I'll be buying a lot of the Wii U games that have been announced.

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1332-9041-3756

Feel free to add me as a Friend! c:

#6 Nintendo_Dragon

Nintendo_Dragon

Spiked Goomba

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

ZombiU. Very excited for this. (Red Steel, beastly game I love 1 and 2. Dont know what your issue was they were awesome)

Rayman Legends. Looks great just not my type of game.

Pikmin 3. Never played Pikman before but will get it at somepoint.

3rd party. Only Darksiders 2 and AC3 are what I will get out of your list. All though AC3 will be at somepoint. Darksiders 2 will be a launch game for me.

So recently I've been watching a lot of commentaries were people are hating on the Wii U launch and saying that all it has is crappy ports of games already out or coming out soon, so I'm here to just state launch games and why it's not only crappy ports, so lets start

ZombiU- one of the most anticipated Wii U games not a system seller but lots of potential hopefully it won't become the red steel of the Wii U

Rayman Legends- This is a system seller if you played Rayman Origins you know how much fun that the game was

Pikmin 3- This is a system seller if you are a fan of the franchise me I will probably buy it but I have never played a Pikmin game before

3rd party support- Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Batman Archam City, Ninja Gaiden 3, Madden 13, FIFFA 13, Assassins Creed 3, and I probably missed some so leave the names in the comments if so or if one isn't a launch game sorry for the ignorance

So you probably agree that this is better than both the PS3 and the 360 launch lineup combined and I would also like to add what the 3rd party support brings more to the table than most people who talk, out of ignorance ,think like batman having all DLC or Mass Effect 3 having comic book some DLC and a new weapon and probably more stuff but one of my favorite tv shows is about to come on so if you have anything to add put it in the comments and Thanks for reading

Edit: so lets recap two established franchise (pikmin and Rayman) and one new IP plus tons of third party support and also I can tell already that a lot of you are going to say New Super Mario Bros U, but that has not been confirmed as a launch title only a launch window game so yeah

Edited by Nintendo_Dragon, 27 August 2012 - 10:52 PM.

#7 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:03 AM

What about Lego City: Undercover?
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#8 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:43 AM

There are at least 15 games on want in the Wii U launch lineup. Along with all the other cool games coming out on other systems, I'm going to be broke by the end of the year. :(

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!