#1 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

2 days ago Bethesda announced the new Skyrim DLC hearthfire. In this DLC you can:
1. Purchase a lot
2. DEsign your house with the new crafting system to turn raw materials into your dream house
3. Design advanced rooms such as greenhouses, alchemy rooms and enchanting towers
4. custom decorate your house or hire a steward to ease the work and have them decorate for you
5. Adopt children
6. protect your property from kidnappers bandits thieves and more, or hire a guard to do so for you
7. Build a stable to house your horses and hire a carriage to take you wherever your heart desires
8. Hire a bard to set a fancy mood in your new home
ALL COMING IT XB ON SEPTEMBER 4th
Here is a video to help understand

I think it is just what SKyrim needs, thoughts???

Edited by KillerMario, 31 August 2012 - 07:58 AM.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#2 Waluigi

Waluigi

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • NNID:Waluigi
  • Fandom:
    Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, and SSB

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:16 AM

Nice...................................
Nintendo ID: Waluigi

#3 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:18 AM

It's most likely not coming to the PS3

LordPickleton.png

#4 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

It's most likely not coming to the PS3

I traded in my PS3 version for an xbox one a month after I got it because of the lag, so i'm good to go :)

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#5 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

Couldn't care less.

Hehehe.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

Couldn't care less.

Hehehe.

Me neither :laugh:

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#7 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:05 AM

Me neither :laugh:

I coudn't care more, Skyrim is the best game ever released and any additional content is exciting to me. ELDER SCROLLS FOREVER!!!!! By the way Bethesda is the best software developer in the world and anything the release is awesome :) just call me a bethesda fanboy, I will be honored.

#8 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

Eh... I'm not too happy with this coming out so soon after Dawnguard, as I have yet to buy that. I really don't want to have to worry about Bandits stealing my masks.

#9 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

I coudn't care more, Skyrim is the best game ever released and any additional content is exciting to me. ELDER SCROLLS FOREVER!!!!! By the way Bethesda is the best software developer in the world and anything the release is awesome :) just call me a bethesda fanboy, I will be honored.

I can wholeheartedly disagree with both of your statements.:P

#10 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:31 PM

I can wholeheartedly disagree with both of your statements. :P

Yeah I may have over exaggerated that, and Nintendo is the best developer, with Bethesda being a close second. But Skyrim is still the best game ever because no game has ever given me that much fun for that much time (over 1000 hours). And i am a lover of the sims so this should be fun for me :)

#11 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

THIS would have made me keep Skyrim...
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#12 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:40 PM

This wouldn't have made me keep Skyrim, since to me the Dragons were boring they weren't exciting to fight. That was my selling point to Skyrim and also the thing that made me sell it back.

LordPickleton.png

#13 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

This wouldn't have made me keep Skyrim, since to me the Dragons were boring they weren't exciting to fight. That was my selling point to Skyrim and also the thing that made me sell it back.

Dragons were not the selling point. EVERYTHING was the selling point. It had so much content packed into a game... It took me over 1000 hours to complete every quest and every one I enjoyed, and most of them I redid 3-4 times cause everything was so fun. Maybe its just me who thinks this but that game was revolutionary.

#14 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

Dragons were not the selling point. EVERYTHING was the selling point. It had so much content packed into a game... It took me over 1000 hours to complete every quest and every one I enjoyed, and most of them I redid 3-4 times cause everything was so fun. Maybe its just me who thinks this but that game was revolutionary.

Yes, it was only you.

LordPickleton.png

#15 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

Yes, it was only you.

May I just ask what you didn't like about it, I'm not going to argue I respect your opinion. I just want to know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skyrim, Hearthfire, Awesome, DLC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!