#21 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

I would definitely buy it and be happy of they made it, but I would rather have a sequel to Sunshine.

#22 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. THIS IS THE WORST IDEA ANYONE HAS HAD ON THIS FORUM!!!!! SMG AND SMG2 WERE A DISGRACE TO THE 3D MARIOS. SO LINEAR AND REPETITIVE. ahem........... sorry.. I would be extremely dissapointed by this. I want a 3D mario like sunshine and 64, one where you have to search for stars and complete tasks in a more open world. Galaxy should have been called super mario 3D brothers, not even related to sunshine or 64 for it disgraced their name. However this is just my opinion and if nintendo goes this way and pleases all of you galaxy lovers, fine, have fun and i'm happy your happy. I will hust trade my wii u in for a PS4 and be not reconsider it till Zelda.

its about as linear as mario 64. sunshine is the only real more open world i guess you could say 3d mario game. they are actually pretty good.

Signature_Fox.png

#23 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

geez guys... didn't know there were so many haters towards the galaxy games... :/

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#24 BluePikmin11

BluePikmin11

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Super Mario Galaxy 3 should be released similar to how long it took for Toy Story 3 to appear on the big screen.

Posted Image

Palutena: Do you think I'll be in the next Smash Brothers?

Pit: I'm sure you'll do! You'll fit with right on with Zelda and Peach!

#25 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Super Mario Galaxy 3 should be released similar to how long it took for Toy Story 3 to appear on the big screen.

... dude in ten years we don't even know if miyamoto,iwata,reggie will still be around

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#26 Jp27

Jp27

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

I played the first loved it and ill buy the second for my wii u :laugh:
Posted Image
Dat awesome person

#27 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

As much as I love Galaxy and as much as I think the environment would look super stunning on the Wii U, NO. NO. NO. I want a new game, not a building of success. Mario games has been rather linear. I want something new. With Galaxy 3, the linear issue will have a high probability of continuing. Arghhhh.

#28 LaserSWE

LaserSWE

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

I guess that I would buy it and love it, and all. But no, not really. Not in terms of what I really, REALLY, want. Something new, as Galaxy originally was, is what i look forward to in the next Mario installation.

#29 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:08 AM

I'd rather have: Sunshine 2 on 3DS, and new concept for Wii U.

geez guys... didn't know there were so many haters towards the galaxy games... :/

Agree. Galaxies >>>>> 64 & 3DL, equal Sunshine. (though 64 is very nostalgic, the Galaxy games are better imo)
No sig.

#30 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

I'd rather have: Sunshine 2 on 3DS, and new concept for Wii U.

Agree. Galaxies >>>>> 64 & 3DL, equal Sunshine. (though 64 is very nostalgic, the Galaxy games are better imo)

Agreed with a Sunshine 2 on a portable system. I wouldn't want to waste such a pretty console with a sequel... I want new! Besides, 3DS Sunshine sounds pretty kickass, as a lot of the abilities would have a nice 3D charm..

#31 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

Agreed with a Sunshine 2 on a portable system. I wouldn't want to waste such a pretty console with a sequel... I want new! Besides, 3DS Sunshine sounds pretty kickass, as a lot of the abilities would have a nice 3D charm..

Lol, I already imagine myself pointing FLUDD towards the screen because of epic water effects! :P
No sig.

#32 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

Lol, I already imagine myself pointing FLUDD towards the screen because of epic water effects! :P

YES! The game almost feels like it should be on the 3DS.. Ahhh, now I have all sorts of hopes for this..

#33 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

Not haters, just wanting something fresh and new.

794144.png?13383682

#34 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

I bet the next 3D mario game will be entirely new.

It'll utilize the new controller in cool ways.
Perhaps taking advantage of the gyroscope and accelerometer.

Oh I know. Mario will have a magic camera and when you use your controller to aim and shoot, cool things happen!
but it'll still play like a traditional 3D mario game.

#35 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

Not haters, just wanting something fresh and new.

QFT. Galaxy was beautiful and amazing in it's own right, but we don't need more of it.

#36 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

No this game should not be on the WiiU.

We already got one too many Galaxy games. There should only be one Mario collection game on a Nintendo console. Nintendo broke that sacred rule on the Wii. They should come out with something new that has a comepletely different feel than anything we have seen so far in a Mario collection game. Mario has been to space already, I wonder where else he could go now. I think they came out with a Galaxy 2 simply because it was difficult for them at the time to come up with a good new idea for those types of Mario games.

I would love to see a Mario game with him on the open sea. And islands would be the worlds he visits. But I doubt that would ever happen because it would be too similar to Wind Waker.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#37 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

I would be dissapointed with another galaxy...I'm tired of that style. It was amazing, but I want something new.
Posted Imageby cerberuz

#38 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

I would be dissapointed with another galaxy...I'm tired of that style. It was amazing, but I want something new.

New? NEW you say? Well, step right up and try NEW Super Mario Bros. U! :)

I'm kidding.

#39 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

I'm kidding.

Oh my god before you got to the nsbu part I thought you were going to go on a mother dogy rant. Phew. And I mean 3d mario, of course. And although I love the 2d mario's style, I like how 3d changes things up every game. They've been using 'new' since 'new super mario bros' (that's what it's called, right?)
Posted Imageby cerberuz

#40 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

I'm kidding.

This made me laugh... and then I became sad inside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!