#21 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

How can you boycott a game for a system that they clearly have no intentions of owning? ._.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol (sorry I just found this very funny.)

#22 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

I was going to post a separate thread for this but I figure there was no reason to since this one exists. Hold your anger guys... you will feel angry about this:

Boycott for Bayonetta as a WiiU Exclusive Begins
Site launched here: http://bayonetta2boy....wordpress.com/

So they plan on sticking it to Nintendo by buying they're system and Bayonetta used ? I know Nintendo doesn't make a profit from that but it stills seems like a stupid plan. I mean, if anything they'll end up getting hooked on the system, completely forget about the silly boycott, buy all the Marios and Zeldas new and end up supporting Nintendo anyways
Posted Image

#23 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

How can you boycott a game for a system that they clearly have no intentions of owning? ._.

Pretty much this. Seems like I should find this funny but strangely I don't...meh. Their boycotting plan is ridiculous. First of all it won't make a difference since Nintendo payed for it and no matter what it will always be an exclusive(or at least it'll stay that way for a long time.). Their plan to play it "the right way" makes even less sense. Do they expect a refund for their used console/game? They're going to lose at least a hundred dollars on this deal if they trade it back in or they'll have to go through the hassle of selling it online which is something thousands of people(if they want to make even a small impression) would not be willing to do.
"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#24 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

Too much hate on this, if they want it, get the console. Sorry, but it is just that simple.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#25 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

Just goes to show you Why Nintendo fans are the most loyal and down to earth gamers. These people complaining have No real basis other than complaining for the sake of complaining. I've stuck with Nintendo because How annoying and immature the vast majority of other gamers are.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#26 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

I was going to post a separate thread for this but I figure there was no reason to since this one exists. Hold your anger guys... you will feel angry about this:

If I've learned anything from watching Spongebob, it's that boycotts often have the exact opposite effect than what's desired. Odds, are, this will end up being little more than free publicity for Nintendo and Platinum. People are going to see all the hate, want to see what all the fuss is about, and buy a Wii U and a copy of Bayonetta 2. I know it's worked on me. I had no plans to pick up this game, but after seeing all this, Bayonetta 2 is a day one purchase.
Posted Image

#27 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

If I've learned anything from watching Spongebob, it's that boycotts often have the exact opposite effect than what's desired. Odds, are, this will end up being little more than free publicity for Nintendo and Platinum. People are going to see all the hate, want to see what all the fuss is about, and buy a Wii U and a copy of Bayonetta 2. I know it's worked on me. I had no plans to pick up this game, but after seeing all this, Bayonetta 2 is a day one purchase.

Technically that was a strike and it ended in heavy losses for both sides...
"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#28 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Technically that was a strike and it ended in heavy losses for both sides...

Same difference. :P
Posted Image

#29 Schroedus

Schroedus

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

Now they know how we felt for the last 6 years, although their (the small amount of haters') sheer immaturity is showing. A lot.

#30 WiiLovesU

WiiLovesU

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:42 AM

Big win for Nintendo to get this as exclusive.

#31 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

I'm really glad Nintendo get's another 3rd party exclusive. This one I'm honestly not interested in, I didn't like the first one, so there's no hope of me enjoying the sequel. However I know from the gaf thread that it has sold a lot of people over to the console and even giving the console a chance.

I love how some fanboys and girls hate Nintendo Exclusive when Nintendo was the one that resurrected the project after Sega put a bullet through Bayonetta 2's brain. If MS or Sony wanted Bayo2, they would have done what Nintendo did first....

#32 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

im totally new to the bayonetta world, but people seem to be obsessed with it. Whats the deal with this game? The only video I can find on it, doesnt really have any information or gameplay in it. What is this game about/type of game etc.....Thanks!

#33 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

https://twitter.com/...677983960616960
Posted Image

#34 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

Here's a nice hard counter for those people who complain about it being a Nintendo exclusive and think boycotting will amount to anything.

Bayonetta 2 Would Not Exist Without Nintendo

Enjoy!
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#35 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Here's a nice hard counter for those people who complain about it being a Nintendo exclusive and think boycotting will amount to anything.

Bayonetta 2 Would Not Exist Without Nintendo

Enjoy!

Good article the only thing wrong is that you posted it on a WII U WEBSITE.

#36 skiesfallsdown

skiesfallsdown

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

I don't believe that will have many Wii U / B2 used around, at least they can see it on Utube

#37 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

LOL anyway there's no chance that it will happen. Platinum said that Nintendo didn't buy the exclusivity. Platinum simply wanted a company that would want to publish the game. Nintendo did. They gave Platinum the opportunity to work on the game, and that's why it's an exclusive. (Nintendo probably bought the exclusivity afterwards...)
Posted Image

#38 skiesfallsdown

skiesfallsdown

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

. (Nintendo probably bought the exclusivity afterwards...)

I hope so

#39 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

I hope that Nintendo and Platinum Games continue their relationship. If Bayonetta 2 is an epic win... selling more than 2 million copies (physical and/or digital), I'd be more than happy to see a third Bayonetta title for the U in the future.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!