Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

Whelp, after researching the matter vigorously, I can answer with great certainty...

1. Not sure.
2. I dunno, man.
3. Beats me.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#3 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:01 AM

We know there is one, but No set date yet
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#4 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

1. Unannounced as of now.
2. Unannounced as of now.
3. An elaboration on Miiverse and software as well as confirmed dates for certain titles.

#5 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'm guessing there will be one in October or just before the Wii U North American launch.. Just to reveal all the unknown details like an exact list of launch titles, Miiverse, The Home Menu, eShop and how the Nintendo Network will work with profiles and all that other stuff.

#6 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

In October.

#7 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

In October.

Japan - October 20th (3DS e-book service announced and released)

US/Europe - October 21st

Mark my words!

Edited by Arkhandar, 21 September 2012 - 10:06 AM.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#8 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:22 AM

When ever Nintendo feel like it's about time to share the details of how the online system works.

We're less than 2 months away! and Nintendo feels like it's good time to tell when it's less than 4 weeks till launch! Honestly this is just as bad Microsoft and Windows Phone (OS is complete, phones launch next month, and we know about the underlying platform, but not about thew new OS features apart from Kids corner and lens app).

#9 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

When ever Nintendo feel like it's about time to share the details of how the online system works.

We're less than 2 months away! and Nintendo feels like it's good time to tell when it's less than 4 weeks till launch! Honestly this is just as bad Microsoft and Windows Phone (OS is complete, phones launch next month, and we know about the underlying platform, but not about thew new OS features apart from Kids corner and lens app).

That's because there isn't much left to it really xD
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#10 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

That's because there isn't much left to it really xD

Now that would be a major let down, mainly because of it literally being true windows at the core of the OS, and not Windows CE 6.x (Windows compact embeddded, was used in PDAs back then, when memory etc etc was very small, now phones are catching up to PCs in terms of specs, so it now has the true Windows Core).

Microsoft's been saying we'll save the consumer features till later, and it's literally a month from launch.

Thing is both Microsoft and Nintendo are trying to do an Apple effect, but it just won't work, the thing with Apple is they'll announce every thing at once relating to their product. Where as these companies are just leaving empty holes.

Thing with both of them is that they have to prove themselves to consumers that they're serious about what they're doing and they're going in full force, but yet how are we supposed to share our interest with others when the fans themselves don't know everything that should be known. We know a few things and how they'll work (MiiVerse for Nintendo, the Windows Phone 8 development stuff for Microsoft (Which I understand very well as a very very very amateur programmer)).

Well that's my rant about companies relying on their fans and not sharing everything that's possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!