#1 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

Back in like 2006 2007 The wii came out and had motion controls and everyone loved it. Now its 2012 and the wii-u is coming out with the tablet controller which takes gaming to a whole new level basically putting an extra screen to make life easier. Who thinks that Xbox and Ps3 will follow suit and make tablet controllers for their next consoles? It makes the most sense. The wii-us controller is by far the best controllers so far in the evolution of video games.
Posted Image

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Smart Glass, and the Vita have already covered their bases.
I like the solution Sony came up with, but smart glass would only work well if you were Gorro from Mortal Kombat.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

Smart Glass, and the Vita have already covered their bases.
I like the solution Sony came up with, but smart glass would only work well if you were Gorro from Mortal Kombat.

I have a Vita its nothing like the game-pad.
Posted Image

#4 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:57 AM

I have a Vita its nothing like the game-pad.

No, what Mig means is Sony is making the Vita able to function as a ps3 controller and It's touch screen will sorr of make it work like the gamepad
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#5 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:00 AM

Im talking about the 720 and PS4 controllers.
Posted Image

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

Microsoft will use smartglass.
Sony can't expect people to have a psv.
They'll do something that looks exactly like the upad I'm sure, and get away with it as usual.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

They'll do something that looks exactly like the upad I'm sure, and get away with it as usual.

You cant play games with Smart Glass Im saying do you think they will have Tablet-Controllers
Posted Image

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

You cant play games with Smart Glass Im saying do you think they will have Tablet-Controllers

Sure you can.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Sure you can.

How would you play a game like Gears or Halo without trigger buttons or thumbsticks
Posted Image

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

How would you play a game like Gears or Halo without trigger buttons or thumbsticks

Who knows. That's for Microsoft to figure out.
How do you play games like whatever games there are on iOS and GooglePlay right now that normally you'd think require those sticks and buttons?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

Microsoft
I think they will use Kinect 2.0 as a main selling point to the System because its done so well in terms of sales and money. and Then it will probably have a normal controller too, No screen in the controller.

Sony
There ps vita sales are low, so they can't expect people to have one to play the games, and the bluray was not as successful as they hoped, making ps4 games more expensive to manufacture. Therefore i think sony will either go down one of two paths.
1. Sony make a new system which scraps bluray and has optical discs instead, it is not compatible with ps3 games and only focuses on one thing, Graphics. the controller is basic like the ps3 BUT has a small screen to display inventories and menu's.
2. Sony make a system with a controller like the Wii U and it has slightly better graphics that people can boast over.
That went on longer than I thought, but the point is I think that Microsoft will go their own way and the ps4 will copy Nintendo in some way.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#12 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Who knows. That's for Microsoft to figure out.
How do you play games like whatever games there are on iOS and GooglePlay right now that normally you'd think require those sticks and buttons?

Microsoft would fail with smartglass as a controller the hardcore audience would be scared off.
Posted Image

#13 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

Microsoft would fail with smartglass as a controller the hardcore audience would be scared off.

Define hardcore audience. If you mean hardcore Microsoft players, they wont be scared off, they eat up anything Microsoft craps out.

#14 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

Define hardcore audience. If you mean hardcore Microsoft players, they wont be scared off, they eat up anything Microsoft craps out.

As in people who care about actual controls and actual game-play
Posted Image

#15 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

Sad but true. In 2006, Sony and Microsoft see Wii in action. Both: HA it looks dumb, we're going to crush 'em. *sees sales within 3 years* Both: Oh man, that's impressive, and they're beating us somehow! Both: I know, how about we copy them and see how it goes. *releases Kinect and PS Move in 2010* Sigh. I'll never buy a product from MS or Sony again if they pull of a Wii U stunt. > : (

Edited by nintendo3DS, 20 September 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#16 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

I think they will copy Nintendo in some way. I like to think that they wouldn't come out with a controller just like the Gamepad, but I really wouldn't put it past them to do it. I would like them to come up with their own ideas on how to innovate gaming so that way each console has a real difference between each other and gives a completely different experience. But they most likely will come up with their versions of a controller with a touch screen.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#17 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

As in people who care about actual controls and actual game-play

they eat up anything Microsoft craps out.

#18 MrMonopolyguy13

MrMonopolyguy13

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

Personally I don't think Microsoft will drop support on Kinect 2 just to rip off Nintendo. Sony on the other hand will do anything for a quick buck. I mean have you seen Playstation All Stars!? All I gotta say is Nintendo does it first and they do it right.

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:22 PM

Sony will not use "gimmicks." They will probably make some high tech dualshock.

#20 MrMonopolyguy13

MrMonopolyguy13

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

Sony will not use "gimmicks." They will probably make some high tech dualshock.

May not use "gimmicks" but they love ripping off Nintendo's products and games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!