#1 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

I know it's a bit late to do something like this now but, what can you do. Anyway the Nintendo 3DS price and release date are being revealed on Wednesday. So i thought everyone could make a prediction on the exact day in March, the launch games and the price and on Wednesday when we've hyped up enough on all the awesome 3DS news we come and look at this thread to see who was right. A few other forums I've been on have this so I thought why not here too. It might be fun ;) . Whoever gets it right gets a cookie!

I predict a price of 250 American US dollars, 200 pounds and a release date of March 19th.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#2 Mark

Mark

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:05 AM

I predict a price of $249.99 USD and £184.99-£199.99. Release dates: Early march for Europe + North America, Australia will get it late March.
Posted Image

#3 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

US: March 20th, $269.99
Europe: March 27th, 199.99 Euros/GBP (I think they're around the same value right now)
Australia: March 27th, $299.99

I think they'll release it as late as possible so as not to screw with the sales of Pokemon Black and White, which are coming to the US on March 6th.

#4 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

Looks like Mark and me wins for the American price, we all lose on the release date but Feld0 was closest there, UK and EU price is hard to judge because it will be selling at different prices but GAME has it for £229 so it depends.

COOKIE FOR EVERYONE!!!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!