#21 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

Alright peeps. GTA NEVER before came to a Nintendo console. They tried it with Chinatown Wars, and failed miserably in terms of sales. It isn't a matter of power either: SA came to the PS2, so why not to the more powerful NGC? Well, because they don't think it will sell well enough, and given the results of CW... I don't think they want to risk another attempt. Plus, there would be extra costs for adapting it to Wii U hardware/controller. 1000 bucks it won't come to the Wii U.
No sig.

#22 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

I posted in the original post that the information was coming int he next couple of weeks, i cannot understand peoples views on this & why GTA V won't be on the Wii U, this is EXACTLY the type of game Nintendo are trying to get onto the Wii U.

Nintendo are trying to attract the more hardcore gamer & what better way to do so than by having the biggest game of 2013 with all the extra features the GamePad can offer, if Nintendo are not doing things behind the scenes to get GTA V onto the Wii U then the console will fail in the long-term, R* are well known for there innovation in games just like Nintendo are with their consoles.

The reason GTA has not been on other Nintendo consoles is because the audience for the game simply wasn't there, there were enough owners but not of the right age group.

#23 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:55 AM

If true I will definitely get it on the Wii U. Having to switch screens all the time for the phone/pda was a pain in the ass. I'd be very much looking forward to managing that and inventory on the gamepad.

#24 Gavster

Gavster

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

i'm sure that we will see it comming to the Wii U

Posted Image

NNID - Gavster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!