Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Here's a picture from the game uk website if it does have this i wonder what its forPosted Image

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

some form of miiverse integration
Posted Image

#3 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

DLC minigames? New Super Mario Bros U has the nintendo Network logo so im assuming that means Dlc like with NSMB2. Boost Rush and Challenge Mode Packs?
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

POPULAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Online Leaderboards herp derp!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 Demon

Demon

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

i doubt there would be dlc for this game

#6 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

i doubt there would be dlc for this game

Why? NSMB2 gets dlc on the 3DS.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#7 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

Nintendoland feels like one of those games that is supposed to be complete on launch day.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#8 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

DLC minigames? New Super Mario Bros U has the nintendo Network logo so im assuming that means Dlc like with NSMB2. Boost Rush and Challenge Mode Packs?

It probably means leaderboards.
Posted Image

#9 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

Doesn't it take your friends Mii's and people from all over the world and show them in your park?

2lvmghw.png

#10 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:22 AM

I think it's Miiverse. Also, someone said that the people roaming around the park are actual players playing Nintendo Land aswell.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#11 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Still dont understand why this game has no online play. This game would have been a blast online cause not evryone has a bunch of people with them all the time. It was stated in a video that all the games will have single player support which is good for me.
Posted Image

#12 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

I'm sure it's Miiverse, Nintendo didn't want online for this game. Leader boards are possible, but I doubt it'll have DLC.

#13 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Potentially they could make DLC. They have plenty of IPs that aren't in , Earthbound, Kirby, Pokemon, Star Fox, and Kid Icarus.
I wouldn't count it out entirely, but I'd rather see EAD team work on an Animal Crossing for the Wii U.

2lvmghw.png

#14 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

I still dont get why these first party games dont have online multiplayer. especially NSMBU and Zombi U

Signature_Fox.png

#15 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

I highly doubt this game will get DLC, it has the potential but it seems like this game making DLC would be more of a hassle than a payoff , it looks fine just the way it is to me, its not like there are hardcore Nintendo land fans just dying to play this game, people would see DLC for it and just say meh why bother .. unless it was free DLC then thatd be pretty nice of them but it wouldn't be

plus they want to make their sequels and package them with new accessories that will come out (Wii sports then Wii Play) and if they use all their mini games with DLC then they couldnt do sequels :P

#16 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#17 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

I think it will be a type of leader board/Chat type of things. DLC not really but maybe updates. But who knows to early to tell.

Nintendoland feels like one of those games that is supposed to be complete on launch day.

Its like wii sports. Its a demo of the system.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#18 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

I think it will be a type of leader board/Chat type of things. DLC not really but maybe updates. But who knows to early to tell.

Its like wii sports. Its a demo of the system.

Click the link on my comment. Nintendo said on their description that it will be miiverse

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#19 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

I still dont get why these first party games dont have online multiplayer. especially NSMBU and Zombi U

Zombi U isn't first party but you're right they should have it. I'm guessing the miis in the park come from online and the leaderboards thing makes sense as well.
"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#20 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

Zombi U isn't first party but you're right they should have it. I'm guessing the miis in the park come from online and the leaderboards thing makes sense as well.

yah, thanks i didnt even notice lol. yah nintendo land will probably use miiverse the best imo.

Signature_Fox.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!