Photo

What Do U Hope The Wii U Will Be Like One Year From Now?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Title says it all really, personally I hope we have an online infastructure similar to PSN & XBL but with Nintendo's own shine on it. I hope that developers start to take risks with their games and start using the gamepads full potential. Obviously It's going to sell well IT'S A NINTENDO CONSOLE so I really want 3rd parties to open thier eyes and bring us all the awesome games that other consoles get, and I'm hoping for a few ports from years past like TES V Skyrim and the Mass Effect TRILOGY (WAKE UP EA) lol. Oh and please Rockstar give us GTA V I needs it. Looking forward to GameCube games on the eShop (fingers crossed) Pokemon Colluseum & XD, Pikmin 1&2 and of course 3. I personaly think the Wii U has a very bright future ahed of it and I'm so exited, I suppose the most imortant thing though is what all you guys think SOUND OFF :D

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

Well...there isn't much else to say past more third party games, an awesome online infrastructure, and remastered GCN games on the Virtual Console.

Past that, I have no idea what else there is to say that isn't unrealistic. I mean, we don't actually have the system in our hands/a firm grasp on what's in the Wii U's future past the launch window, so it's hard to form opinions on the future of the system.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

well i expect to see new awesome announcements in the next E3 to compete with the ps4 and xbox 3 reveal...

in a year:
-we will know something about the next zelda for wii U mb even screens or gameplay
-New Miyamoto IP Game
-bayonetta 2 gameplay
-Retros poject ( ment to be one of the biggest titles for wii u early life, it HAVE to be awesome )
-Hope for some f-zero/metroid/Fire emblem/Mario 3d

i dont have so much hope about GTA 5 but it can happen, not surprised if not, maybe the next time.

and LOTS of third party games i hope specially the AAA ones from the most known publishers... (Ea, Activision, Ubisoft, 2k, Bethesda, Sega etc... ) that would be tits! imagine a nintendo console with all AAA third party titles + All first party nintendo games... = Heaven :laugh: i can die in peace now

Bethesda worries me now, because they said long time ago that they will support the wii u if it is "powerful enough" and i love theyr games so bad, i have FO 3 FO NV and Skyrim on PC each with all dlcs and they are totally awesome, i LOVE open world-Rpg games and i hope to play theyr next titles on the wii u ;(

Edited by Stormage09, 17 October 2012 - 03:37 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

J-RPGs. Lots and lots of J-RPGs.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#5 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

All of the above. But I want people to see the Wii U as A true next gen console and include it's name along side others. I wanna hear it
*bottom of commercial* Ps4, Wii U, (nextbox), xbox live, PSN, [N], [PC]
Pre-order at gamestop and get this exclusive (Insert worthless gimmick)
All right guys Today im bringing you guys some more CoD future warfare and I get A sweet 23 - 4 just dominating everyone on nintendo network
Ok this weeks give away goes to (name). Congratulations and out of the three choices you choose 2000 nintendo points.

1367065580450s.jpg

#6 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

In one i want the wii u to make it. I want games made for the game pad not just ports of ps3,ps4 or xbox 360 and 720.
I want to see some good nintendo games also.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#7 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

J-RPGs. Lots and lots of J-RPGs.

then we are starting bad because they said that there is no plans to make "Tales of" games on wii u ATM ;(
Posted Image

#8 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Like you said, All I want is GTA V...and Saints Row 4...and Just Cause 3...and any other Sandbox game, I'm really into them now! Lol GTA V and SR4 are my priority though
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#9 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Don't expect Zelda. Sorry people but, Skyward Sword ain't even a year old yet. No way are we getting any gamplay on a Zelda game for the Wii U. Maybe one for the 3DS, or a remastered HD version of a previous one. That's all I could really see happening at the moment.

I am expecting pretty much what everyone else has said. Maybe a Mario Kart announcement because they usually always come early in a consoles life span.
Hopefully some smash news as well, i can't really imagine Smash taking a huge long time.

Edited by Colinx, 17 October 2012 - 04:24 PM.

2lvmghw.png

#10 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

Monolith ( Xenoblade ) is also making a new title for the wii u, if it is a j-rpg it will be really awesome, ihope is that and not another kind of game
Posted Image

#11 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

then we are starting bad because they said that there is no plans to make "Tales of" games on wii u ATM ;(

Tales will come. At least it better. Still, I'm sure we will see plenty of other fantastic JRPGs pop up in the mean time. At least we can hope.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#12 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

well i expect to see new awesome announcements in the next E3 to compete with the ps4 and xbox 3 reveal...

in a year:
-we will know something about the next zelda for wii U mb even screens or gameplay
-New Miyamoto IP Game
-bayonetta 2 gameplay
-Retros poject ( ment to be one of the biggest titles for wii u early life, it HAVE to be awesome )
-Hope for some f-zero/metroid/Fire emblem/Mario 3d

i dont have so much hope about GTA 5 but it can happen, not surprised if not, maybe the next time.

and LOTS of third party games i hope specially the AAA ones from the most known publishers... (Ea, Activision, Ubisoft, 2k, Bethesda, Sega etc... ) that would be tits! imagine a nintendo console with all AAA third party titles + All first party nintendo games... = Heaven :laugh: i can die in peace now

Bethesda worries me now, because they said long time ago that they will support the wii u if it is "powerful enough" and i love theyr games so bad, i have FO 3 FO NV and Skyrim on PC each with all dlcs and they are totally awesome, i LOVE open world-Rpg games and i hope to play theyr next titles on the wii u ;(

Yea I really like Bethesda games too, Skyrim was like a drug to me, it was the only reason I clung to my 360 for so long, imagen that game on Wii U though, faster loading times, better textures yadayadayada.....

Tales will come. At least it better. Still, I'm sure we will see plenty of other fantastic JRPGs pop up in the mean time. At least we can hope.

Love me some JRPG's :D

Monolith ( Xenoblade ) is also making a new title for the wii u, if it is a j-rpg it will be really awesome, ihope is that and not another kind of game

Never got to plat Xenoblade looks awesome though, might pick it up for Wii U, backwards compatibility Whooooooooo yeahhhh

Don't expect Zelda. Sorry people but, Skyward Sword ain't even a year old yet. No way are we getting any gamplay on a Zelda game for the Wii U. Maybe one for the 3DS, or a remastered HD version of a previous one. That's all I could really see happening at the moment.

I am expecting pretty much what everyone else has said. Maybe a Mario Kart announcement because they usually always come early in a consoles life span.
Hopefully some smash news as well, i can't really imagine Smash taking a huge long time.

Skyward Sword gotta try that, that would tide me over till the next Zelda title, gotta say I missed some great games for the Wii, I was gonna pick one up last year but then E3 2011 happned and Wii U was announced, so I waited like a good boy, it's killing me now though, hurry up Nov 30th argggg

In one i want the wii u to make it. I want games made for the game pad not just ports of ps3,ps4 or xbox 360 and 720.
I want to see some good nintendo games also.

Yes I love the Wii U already and I don't even have it yet, I really want this console to succed, not only for my sake but for Nintendo's

Edited by UnchainedGoku, 17 October 2012 - 05:05 PM.

#13 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

I hope a year from now we are still talking about how awsome this system is and how awsome nintendos online community will be and tons of third party support.

I also hope we get an acheivment system for games on wii u and 3ds.
Posted Image

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

I hope a year from now we are still talking about how awsome this system is and how awsome nintendos online community will be and tons of third party support.

I also hope we get an acheivment system for games on wii u and 3ds.

Achievments or Trophys? yes please :D

#15 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

On top of all the awesome things it would already be doing?

Making me sandwiches.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#16 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

^^^ This. Oh and happy endings ....

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#17 Dark Link

Dark Link

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

A system with a variety of quality titles. But it's Nintendo, that always happens.

Edited by Dark Link, 17 October 2012 - 07:30 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-8971-0664

NNID: WirelessData

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon X, and Zelda Wind Waker HD

#18 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Making me sandwiches.

LOL, Sign me up :D

#19 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

Making me sandwiches.

Or better yet, your own personal cafe.

#20 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

Too bad it wont be around in a year

Posted Image

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 17 October 2012 - 09:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!