Photo

ME 3 Dev: Wii U "It’s a powerful, versatile machine" and more

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

i really dont care about the power of the Wii U. its funny people still get caught up in that. we are less than 30 days away. im going to be enjoying the system no matter what. having fun playing with my family. isnt that what its about having fun.... or is that not the case anymore? so called gamers amuse me

#22 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

i really dont care about the power of the Wii U. its funny people still get caught up in that. we are less than 30 days away. im going to be enjoying the system no matter what. having fun playing with my family. isnt that what its about having fun.... or is that not the case anymore? so called gamers amuse me

This is the wii u hardware forum. The entire focus of this board is the hardware, not the games. In fact, technically, talking about the games would be considered off topic on this board.

Talking about the hardware on this board doesnt mean we think its more important than gameplay or fun, it means we are staying on topic. When we want to talk about games or fun, we go to the wii u games board.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#23 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

This is the wii u hardware forum. The entire focus of this board is the hardware, not the games. In fact, technically, talking about the games would be considered off topic on this board.

Talking about the hardware on this board doesnt mean we think its more important than gameplay or fun, it means we are staying on topic. When we want to talk about games or fun, we go to the wii u games board.

but focusing in on every mention of the hardware. and the people in every hardware post who are like im dissappointed or im canceling my preorder because of what some developer said. im not perfect myself... but i realized this is the FIRST NINTENDO HIGH DEFINITION CONSOLE!!!!!! we are judging a console on games that HAVENT EVEN LAUNCHED YET all we have are demos of said game. also there is not ONE games in the launch period (that we know of so far) that is going to take advantage of the Wii U hardware and attempt to be a graphical showcase. all im saying is the people that are over sensitive and claiming disappointment before the console even launches is a little much for me.

Edited by TRON, 21 October 2012 - 02:43 AM.

#24 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

but focusing in on every mention of the hardware. and the people in every hardware post who are like im dissappointed or im canceling my preorder because of what some developer said. im not perfect myself... but i realized this is the FIRST NINTENDO HIGH DEFINITION CONSOLE!!!!!! we are judging a console on games that HAVENT EVEN LAUNCHED YET all we have is demos of said games. also there is not ONE games in the launch period (that we know of so far) that is going to take advantage of the Wii U hardware and attempt to be a graphical showcase. all im saying is the people that are over sensitive and claiming disappointment before the console even launches is a little much for me.

http://thewiiu.com/t...er-the-ps3-360/

Read some of the responses. It explains what you mention. It makes perfect sense. I have no idea why some people are like "Doood da wii u sux cuz the grafix arent n e bettur dan da holy PS3" JUST WAIT A YEAR OR 2 DANG IT!

Posted Image

#25 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

That quote was more so comparing developing for the system versus the ps3 and 360

I hope so. To me it was more like "don't worry guys, it's not weaker than 7 effing years old hardware."
No sig.

#26 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Please explain this to me people, Why does it "worry you" that the graphics might only be similar to ps3 and 360 ?. Graphics are not the most important things in gaming, games such as mine craft have proven this is still the case in this day and age. You can still have plenty of great fun games without them needing to be the Bee's Knees so to speak of graphics. Nintendo have never really been at the forefront when it came to graphics, Yet we still all loved the games of yesteryear.

Edited by cannonshane, 21 October 2012 - 10:33 PM.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#27 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

but then again , its the only next gen console being talked about when they have xbox 720 kits at hand. so thats a great sign! its not even comparable to current gen its just the only thing from competing companies to compare it to.

Good point, good point.
No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!