Photo

Transformers: dark of the moon 3DS worth it?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

Does anybody have this game, if so is it worth getting? I like transformers and i want this game but i have seen alot of reviews and they all say its bad. One reason they say is that you cant even transform, in a transformers game! The other thing they said bad about the game was that there's no multiplayer at all, not even local!

Posted Image

Edited by Scorpion, 24 June 2011 - 06:00 PM.

#2 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:32 PM

Does anybody have this game, if so is it worth getting? I like transformers and i want this game but i have seen alot of reviews and they all say its bad. One reason they say is that you cant even transform, in a transformers game! The other thing they said bad about the game was that there's no multiplayer at all, not even local!

Posted Image

It's a licensed movie game. They usually suck, with a notable exception being Goldeneye. So just wait till it goes on bargain

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#3 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:26 AM

Not really worth it, most movie games suck (the exceptions so far have been goldeneye, toy story 3, and cars 2). Check some gameplay videos on youtube to see if it is worth getting to you.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#4 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:34 PM

I won't be getting it. Bit of a generalisation here, but licensed movie games don't tend to be very good. The reviews I've seen for it have been pretty negative, so you might want to give this a miss. Your money would probably be better spent on Ocarina of Time or Resident Evil: The Mercenaries.

#5 MaskMidget

MaskMidget

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros., FUNimation

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

In general, I never own a movie-based video game in my life. It's not worth it.

I take that back. I forgot about games based on Disney movies.

Edited by MaskMidget, 25 June 2011 - 12:57 PM.

Posted Image

This signature contains one word: LOL

#6 Crimson

Crimson

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Platformers

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

It honestly doesn't look good at all. Never played it but seems lazy and stupid [no transforming...].

#7 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:22 PM

Not really worth it, most movie games suck (the exceptions so far have been goldeneye, toy story 3, and cars 2). Check some gameplay videos on youtube to see if it is worth getting to you.

Also the Harry potter games, excluding the deathly hallows games.
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#8 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • NNID:MudkipSoda
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:02 AM

I was just reading and replying to a thread over at 3DS Forums. Someone on there bought it and has claimed it's bad and not to bother getting it. xD

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!