#1 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

So this thread is to bring up your ideas of games that you wanna see in the future
for me its pikmin 3ds because the games already look 3d on the cube
Also a pokemon stadium 3ds remake would be fine by me

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

Donkey Kong 64 3D, Yoshi's story 2 3D, Mortal Kombat 3D, Mario party 3DS.

Edited by Scorpion, 24 June 2011 - 08:55 PM.

#3 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:33 PM

The Legend of Zelda: Majora Returns, for the WiiU. And I want Professor Layton and the Forgotten Land, for the WiiU and it's about Atlantis. And I would like HOGWARTS: The Video Game. Customize your student and live and attend at hogwarts for seven years. Like the sims and stuff for the 3DS and the WiiU
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#4 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • NNID:MudkipSoda
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:34 AM

I'd love to see a sequel to Donkey Kong Country Returns for the 3DS (and Wii U). I'd also love to see Diddy Kong Racing 2, but I don't think that game would ever happen. One more I'd love, would be a Mario & Luigi RPG, the sequel to Bowser's Inside Story. That would be totally awesome!

Posted Image

#5 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:09 AM

The Legend of Zelda: Majora Returns, for the WiiU. And I want Professor Layton and the Forgotten Land, for the WiiU and it's about Atlantis. And I would like HOGWARTS: The Video Game. Customize your student and live and attend at hogwarts for seven years. Like the sims and stuff for the 3DS and the WiiU

with majora returns they should release it side by side with majora's mask 3ds for the 3ds

#6 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:27 AM

A Mario RPG like Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars for Wii U. I also wouldn't mind a game where Peach and Daisy had their own starring roles. I also want a Pikmin game about the villains side of the story for Pikmin 1 and 2. It would be cool if they made a Yoshi RPG.
Posted Image

#7 MaskMidget

MaskMidget

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros., FUNimation

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:08 PM

WiiU
Donkey Kong 64 sequel
Pilotwings sequel
Mario Kart

3DS
EarthBound 3DS
Donkey Kong Land 3DS

Edited by MaskMidget, 25 June 2011 - 01:09 PM.

Posted Image

This signature contains one word: LOL

#8 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:15 PM

I want to see a Pokemon Snap game on the 3DS. It was one of my favourite N64 games, and I think it would really benefit from 3D effects. A new Yoshi game would also be great, whether on the Wii U or 3DS. I'd also like to see more 3DS remakes of some of the N64 classics I missed out on.

#9 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

I want to see a Pokemon Snap game on the 3DS. It was one of my favourite N64 games, and I think it would really benefit from 3D effects. A new Yoshi game would also be great, whether on the Wii U or 3DS. I'd also like to see more 3DS remakes of some of the N64 classics I missed out on.

That's why I was so excited for the oot remake. I skipped the n64/ps1 gen. I had just gotten the snes when the 64 was released, and from there i jumped to the cube

#10 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

Minecraft 3DS
Mario Golf 3DS
Mario Tennis 3DS
Super Mario Exploration Game (exploring the Mushroom Kingdom and other Mario Related places in a big open world game)
Sid Meier's Pirates 2

#11 Axis Magnus

Axis Magnus

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

Is this referring to just Nintendo games or games in general? Oh well, I'll answer for both.

Nintendo:
  • A new Star Tropics game with focus on combat and exploration.
  • A 3D Mario RPG game.
  • A Gamefreak game that's NOT Pokemon, maybe Drill Doser 2.
  • A Mario & Legend of Zelda crossover.
  • A Star Fox game to shift into the Space Combat sim genre rather than a rail shooter ala Wing Commander, Tachyon and Freespace. The online could be like Freelancer where you take missions and buy and trade ships.

Other game franchises:
  • A Panzer Dragoon Saga remake.
  • A Sega crossover fighter.
  • A Wii U Fatal Frame game that will be LOCALIZED this time.
  • A Devil May Cry game that's NOT a reboot.
  • A Dinocrisis game will heavy emphasis on surviving (ala the new Tomb Raider).
  • A new Jazz Jackrabbit.
  • Trauma Team 2.

#12 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

with majora returns they should release it side by side with majora's mask 3ds for the 3ds

I don't think they should redo majoras mask. They already remastered ocarina. I think that Nintendo should make a toon link game for the 3DS, and save the realistic and not toon link games for the WiiU
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#13 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

I don't think they should redo majoras mask. They already remastered ocarina. I think that Nintendo should make a toon link game for the 3DS, and save the realistic and not toon link games for the WiiU

I'd rather see more realistic Legend of Zelda games, such as Majora's Mask, on the 3DS, as well as the toon Link games. Unlike Nintendo's past handhelds, the 3DS is capable of doing realistic graphics, so I'll be disappointed if they don't make more games which take full advantage of the system's capabilities.

1) Mario Kart
2) Formula 1 2009
3) Wii Sports Resort

#14 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:37 AM

Mine isn't a game only an add on

could it be possible to make a submersible 3ds cover?

#15 Tony Bradshaw

Tony Bradshaw

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:07 AM

A Mario Karts that isn't so plain. (Enhanced graphics, features, additions, modifications, etc).

Posted Image
For all the latest Wii U News: http://wiiuupdates.com/

#16 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

Eternal darkness 2 all the way!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif