• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

"Nyamyam, an independent development studio composed of ex Rare staff members, want to know whether you would like their new game Tengami on the Wii U. The developers have spoken to Nintendo Europe and say that they’re very excited about Nintendo’s plans for the digital Wii U store. They went on to say that it’s very indie/small dev friendly. You can watch the game, above"

Source: http://mynintendonew...on-wii-u-eshop/

Video:

I think this game looks and sounds absolutly beautiful, I'd buy it, what do you guys think?

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

Not sure.

This game looks very inspired. However, it needs a more substance. Watching that trailer, it didn't look anything more than a Phoenix Wright visual novel. The character just walked around and messed with some puzzles. I would've preferred the trailer to show something more. That alone isn't enough to sell me on it.

It was basically saying "Hey, we made something with a traditional Japanese craft style.... What? No it's not a game fool!"

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Not sure.

This game looks very inspired. However, it needs a more substance. Watching that trailer, it didn't look anything more than a Phoenix Wright visual novel. The character just walked around and messed with some puzzles. I would've preferred the trailer to show something more. That alone isn't enough to sell me on it.

It was basically saying "Hey, we made something with a traditional Japanese craft style.... What? No it's not a game fool!"

Yeah I see where your coming from I just thought it looked and sounded beautiful, with these sort of games it's really about the experiance, in a wierd way it sort of reminded me about Okami and Journey. I'm a sucker for really nice looking and sounding games :D

#4 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Of course I want their games. Ex rare members means the best of what was rare Lol.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Of course I want their games. Ex rare members means the best of what was rare Lol.

^^This.

#6 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Of course we do why even ask seriously

wjapt2.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!